Trainz 2019 DVD for One Penny!

Christopher824

CDETrainz.com
I cant tell you how happy I am. I already own the full version of TRS19, I just bought the TRS2019 Trainz Railroad Simulator 2019 DVD backup for one penny. The shipping to the US was $14.99 so the total was $15.00.

I have been waiting for this for a while (it's only available for registered full Trainz Download owners).

There is just something about the tactile feel of owning something, not just in a cloud.

Please understand. You must already own a version of TRS19 before you can get the DVD for one penny.

Last edited:
Can you provide the 1 cent link, as well as the MyTrainz TRS2019 Trainz Railroad Simulator 2019 link ?

It just might run on my ancient GT430 video card :hehe:

I'm not sure if you have misunderstood/not read the description, or perhaps you are joking?

The Shipping Only product will certainly get you TRS19 on a disk. However you won't be able to use it unless you purchase the digital version (which will give your MyTrainz account permission to use the product).

You can purchase one of the 3 Regional Editions or the full version, and we will ship the appropriate disks (including the normally downloadable content).

If you have ordered this in error, then reply to your confirmation email with a refund request and we'll sort that out.

I have made some updates to the store to ensure it is abundantly clear that the shipping only item is just that.

Last edited:
I'm not sure if you have misunderstood/not read the description, or perhaps you are joking?

The Shipping Only product will certainly get you TRS19 on a disk. However you won't be able to use it unless you purchase the digital version (which will give your MyTrainz account permission to use the product).

You can purchase one of the 3 Regional Editions or the full version, and we will ship the appropriate disks (including the normally downloadable content).

If you have ordered this in error, then reply to your confirmation email with a refund request and we'll sort that out.

Tony, read you loud and clear. That's why in my post I state;

(it's only available for registered full Trainz Download owners)

There are many TRS19 full version owners that have been waiting for this for a long time!

Thanks Again. Can't wait to get mine!

As with TS09 ... then very shortly thereafter TS10 popped up ... then shortly thereafter TS12 popped up ... When is TS20 about to pop up ?

Does this mean that if I drop my Gold membership
This disk will not make any difference
I still have to purchase a boxed version to play the game without membership

I was also wondering how it stands with the membership option. I'd like to have a disk for backup purposes but have the Gold version.

Shane

One cent disc now purchased. This will be soooo useful; - waiting hours and hours for TS2019 to download itself at a snail's pace from the N3V servers gets old very quickly.

I'll be ordering my copy as soon as Uncle Sam sends out my monthly comeupance, I wonder how much more for autographs of the team
there Tony...Yeah Im diggin Trainz that deep man. lol

Clair

Does this mean that if I drop my Gold membership
This disk will not make any difference
I still have to purchase a boxed version to play the game without membership

From how the offer reads looks like will Not work for subscriptions, just the full version and the regional version;

FOR EXISTING TRS19 OWNERS ONLY
Order this item only if you ALREADY OWN any of the following digital versions:

TRS19 (full version)
TRS19 - UK Edition
TRS19 - EU Edition
TRS19 - NA Edition

I really don't get it ... The full version shows $69.99, with $14.99 S&H, total $84.89

Buy the Full version and click the 1 cent sale $69.99, total $70.00

The North American version shows $39.99, with 14.00 S&H, total $54.98

SILVER (no option for DVD) $99.99 Does it shut off the game after 356 days of play ?

Gold (no option for DVD) $149.99 Does it shut off the game after 356 days of play ?

What are you missing out on when buying the Full Version, or North American version ? Does it shut off the game after 356 days of play ?

Last edited:
I was also wondering how it stands with the membership option. I'd like to have a disk for backup purposes but have the Gold version.

Shane

I am pretty sure that you will need to buy, at a minimum, one of the regional download versions, or the full download version, I don't believe it works for the subscriptions versions of any kind. Please someone correct me if I am wrong.

Back