Problems with bogeys in TRS 2019

fant_autentico

Hi, I'm installing trains from 2010 to 2019 and in some bogeys I get a problem with the texture tga "env_metal" on the wheels. I have tried to fix it by changing the texture but the problem continues. Maybe someone knows how to solve it.

Regards

bogie.jpg

Hello, I have tried the program and it seems very good, thanks to its author.

I have identified the problem, an area of ​​the wheel in the mesh does not have an assigned texture, only the reflective texture env_metal. However I can not solve it because when I want to add the texture the program tells me:

"adding texture is available in professional mode only"

Has anyone used this program or knows which is the professional version ?, without it I can not solve the error in the bogey and I have different material with the same failure.

regards

I am having trouble Fixing a faulty asset with the UP Auxiliary tenders by Peter's Trainz the asset that is faulty is called "UP Auxiliary Tender Bogey Black 2" does anyone know how to fix It?

Thanks

Reese

I am having trouble Fixing a faulty asset with the UP Auxiliary tenders by Peter's Trainz the asset that is faulty is called "UP Auxiliary Tender Bogey Black 2" does anyone know how to fix It?

Thanks

Reese
What's wrong?
We also don't know what the asset looks like and most likely don't have it.
Is it available to download for free?
Is it on the DLS?
Can you provide the kuid for the asset?

I'm not trying to push you away. It's helpful if we have details so we can help you repair the bogies.

Peter's Trainz is a third party site. I'm not sure whether it is legit or yet another site where unauthorized reskins are available. To be honest, I'm not impressed with the quality of the items available for download. The texturing is very TRS2004 in appearance.

Edit: That tender doesn't seem to be available on the website. Peter's Trainz seems to be part of the bigger Canadian Pacific Locomotive Works (CPLW).

Last edited:
Back