Full screen mode problem

TopGEK

Thailand TrainZ Simulator
I have problems about display mode I use full screen mode but I swap window (By alt + Ctrl) but not (Window +D )or even using geForce Experience menu game swap to window mode . I must to close and reopen it. To restore full screen mode. How to fix it?

Thanks Jean

I have problems about display mode I use full screen mode but I swap window (By alt + Ctrl) but not (Window +D )or even using geForce Experience menu game swap to window mode . I must to close and reopen it. To restore full screen mode. How to fix it?

Thanks Jean

It won't restore to full-screen if you exit and you have to restore manually.

I recommend running windowed, but at the full screen resolution. You do this by unchecking the full screen check box.

Running at the full screen resolution windowed, will allow you to click on other background tasks such as your browser without causing the program to jump to windowed mode afterwards. You'll also find this very helpful when running Google Earth, although having two displays is more useful for stuff like this, because you can have up on your screen Google Earth windowed while TRS19 is full-screen, and all you need to do is click on the task bar below to jump between the two applications.

The correct full screen toggle for Trainz is [ALT+Enter] unless you have changed the default in Trainz Settings.
If you run the program Windowed, then it will toggle to full screen with no Title bar or Task bar visible; then back to Windowed again when you repeat the two-finger salute.
Try it and see!

Last edited:
The correct full screen toggle for Trainz is [ALT+Enter] unless you have changed the default in Trainz Settings.
If you run the program Windowed, then it will toggle to full screen with no Title bar or Task bar visible; then back to Windowed again when you repeat the two-finger salute.
Try it and see!

I know that this thread is 3 years old, but I've had this issue for years now and I finally found your answer. THANK YOU !!!!

Back