Thanks for the latest newsletter, but I just want the DVD

If I notice correctly, Tony_Hilliam have not mentioned single word about DRM requests. Did he overlooked or was it on purpose? I would be interested too to get some more info about fully DRM free version.

1. I watched what happen to Auran.
So you would appreciate that if the company was to be wound up there would be one asset which would be a highly worthwhile acquisition. The advertising potential far outweighs the cost of maintaining a validation server and guarantees that the service would continue.

Yes DRM is here, you either take it, or you sit back and live in 2006 still.

Thanks, but I'll live in 2018 (TANE SP3) which works and offers (or at least offered) a DRM-free version. And any vendor that tells me to "take it or leave it" can keep it. IMHO N3V is shooting themselves in the foot with this.

I will agree with Kilrbe3 in one regard, that "Yes DRM is a joke in 2019 to crackers." So only legitimate customers suffer (and piracy, which certainly exists, will continue).

There is literally 0 worry.

Nothing can possibly go wrong[click]///go wrong[click]///go wrong[click]///go wrong[click]///...

:hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe:

--Lamont

ldowns (Lamont) - if memory serves me right the DRM-free for T:ANE only applied to the game itself as the DLC side of it was/is still subject to DRM (which may also apply to some of the built-in content as well as it's Installed, Payware).

Shane

Thanks for your thoughts Shane.

DRM free for the TRS2019 DVD is all I ask. More specifically, my hope is for a DRM free TRS2019 Surveyor, DRM free access to DLS content uploaded as freeware, and DRM free standard inbuilt content. Its always been that way in the past.

Since I want to be able to upload my route to the DLS for people to use without 'missing asset' errors, I don't use payware (I have disabled anything labelled Installed Payware that came with TANE Deluxe).

ldowns (Lamont) - if memory serves me right the DRM-free for T:ANE only applied to the game itself as the DLC side of it was/is still subject to DRM (which may also apply to some of the built-in content as well as it's Installed, Payware).

Shane

Shane--

I don't use DLC content, only that which is freely available on the DLS; this includes the built in DLC content. If I can't edit (i.e. rename) it it's useless when lost in a sea of 40,000 some assets.

--Lamont

Back