TRS19 - Sebino Lake, Italy 1980 - official

jango

It is a route that starts in the city of Brescia (Northern Italy).
It crosses the Franciacorta area full of vineyards, hamlets and characteristic castles.
The city of Iseo is the first important stage on the homonymous lake of Iseo or Sebino.
The route continues up to Pisogne, with a spectacular course overlooking the lake and with many tunnels and bridges.

It is possible to travel from Iseo to Pisogne by means of a driveable ferry.
We recommend the view from the lake and with the tracking cameras. Very spectacular.

This thread will include news about route updates, new routes, sessions and expansions.

I am in the WIP phase:
- Update of existing rolling stock.
- New SNFT - FS rolling stock.

cklWvJe.jpg

5jMCHkI.jpg

tE5XSXq.jpg

- Expanding the route with Paratico branch.

lgjHt9R.jpg

- Study of industrial sessions.
- Study for the "Floating Piers" session from an idea by the artist Christo.

After the publication of TRS19, updates will be available through the TrainZItalia website, in freeware version.

You can also enter your suggestions, screenshots, videos here to improve the route.
Your criticism is always welcome.

cheers
Jango

Hello Jango,

Wouldn't it make sense to have updates to your content that COMES WITH TRS 2019 available on the DLS rather than on an external site?

I appreciate your work & don't mean any disrespect. I'd just think you'd want the whole base of TRS 2019 owners to appreciate any updates you make versus the small subset that would know to go to TrainzItalia & manually update instead.

Again, no disrespect intended & thanks for your work! I've paid for TrainzItalia Pro membership in the past.

Diego

Last edited:
How will it be possible for future freeware expansions to the route to be added to the original, which is built-in?

I'm referring to updates of the built-in assets. The original route, the engines provided, sessions, etc.

I agree that expansions, add-ons, etc could make more sense on TrainzItalia.

Sorry for any confusion,
Diego

Hello... can thread titles be edited on this forum? If so consider adding "official" or whatever is appropriate so everyone knows the thread is by the Route owner/creator.

Very simple. If you do not have the basic route with all the objects you can not have an addon that works perfectly.
So we can create a new route complete with addon.

In the new TrainZItalia, access and download will be completely free, it will not be necessary to be a GoldMenber.
Moreover the updates will be compacted into a single cdp, avoiding single downloads from the DLS.
Easier and faster to notify you of news.

Furthermore, there will not only be updates or news, but also historical documentation (descriptions, photos, videos) in PDF format.
We can also create a tourist session!
We want my route to be a source of curiosity and research for these places.
An idea was given with the publication of my historical route "Rollins Pass Winter 1910".

If then you only want to play with it ..... have fun! :wave:

This sounds like a great plan to me.
Deeply appreciate your continued interest and commitment to future development of this exceptional, beautifully-crafted route, Jango.
You have really set the standard for all future TRS19 routes!

Very simple. If you do not have the basic route with all the objects you can not have an addon that works perfectly.
So we can create a new route complete with addon.

In the new TrainZItalia, access and download will be completely free, it will not be necessary to be a GoldMenber.
Moreover the updates will be compacted into a single cdp, avoiding single downloads from the DLS.
Easier and faster to notify you of news.

Furthermore, there will not only be updates or news, but also historical documentation (descriptions, photos, videos) in PDF format.
We can also create a tourist session!
We want my route to be a source of curiosity and research for these places.
An idea was given with the publication of my historical route "Rollins Pass Winter 1910".

If then you only want to play with it ..... have fun! :wave:

Some historical Steam sessions would be awesome.

I hope when you update those SNFT Trainsthat they will actually show passengers sitting in them, it was one of the things that threw me off having no passengers visible in them from the outside along with the annoying sound of them

also a problem found on the route, see screenshot below, along the way of that route you find more places like that with landmass being gone and floating track.

Problems-on-sebino-lake.png

and you cant see it on the screenshot that good but in that tunnel there is also Land Mass that the train goes straight through at the exit of the tunnel on screenshot.
Also seen a couple of floating houses along the way.

Hopefully you can fix this before TRS19 is released

Last edited:
Love the progress that the route contains. Keep up the great work and keep us posted how its going so far. Wish I can see this on a map to see how long this route will look like.

Kind regards,
Anthony Reyes

I hope when you update those SNFT Trainsthat they will actually show passengers sitting in them, it was one of the things that threw me off having no passengers visible in them from the outside along with the annoying sound of them

also a problem found on the route, see screenshot below, along the way of that route you find more places like that with landmass being gone and floating track.

and you cant see it on the screenshot that good but in that tunnel there is also Land Mass that the train goes straight through at the exit of the tunnel on screenshot.
Also seen a couple of floating houses along the way.

Hopefully you can fix this before TRS19 is released

Hi Patrick31,
it's a known problem.
We are trying to solve it, because in surveyor does not occur.:(
Clicking on the node of the track, the same is re-destined.

Can you insert screenshots where the problem presents?
Thank you.

Nice looking Trains, did you get the problem with the landmass fixed and will these trains replace the others that had no visable passengers ?

Hi,

I just wanted to say thanks for making this spectacularly beautiful route. I've had a lot of fun driving about in it since I got TRS2019 yesterday.

I've found a couple of places where there are things like unnaturally sharp bends, and misaligned track, but I didn't make a note of exactly where they were.

I'm really looking forward to any updates and/or new sessions that become available for this amazing route... :)

Hi,

I just wanted to say thanks for making this spectacularly beautiful route. I've had a lot of fun driving about in it since I got TRS2019 yesterday.

I've found a couple of places where there are things like unnaturally sharp bends, and misaligned track, but I didn't make a note of exactly where they were.

I'm really looking forward to any updates and/or new sessions that become available for this amazing route... :)

Please can you publish screenshots of the problem?

Back