Where is the Navigate To in Driver for TRS19

Christopher824

CDETrainz.com
Hello,

I just moved one of my Route's from TANE to TRS19 and it went in perfectly. I then tried to use Driver and Quick Drive, and in the new interface I can't find where the AI commands are for Navigate To, Unload, Load, Ect. I looked around for a while, I must be blind, they have to be there. This is the first time using Driver with TRS19 for me, so please don't blast me... LOL

Any and All help, including criticism, will be appreciated...

PS, TRS19 is working perfectly for me, and I think it is a major upgrade from TANE. I love how easy it is to upgrade my old routes into the new version, and they look so much better, Thank you team for putting this together!

On my Mac version with a mouse it's Control and right click. This combination doesn't work on trackpads as a trackpad right click is already using control (control click trackpad is a right click) I've submitted bug report. Not sure what it is on Windows.

Hello,

I just moved one of my Route's from TANE to TRS19 and it went in perfectly. I then tried to use Driver and Quick Drive, and in the new interface I can't find where the AI commands are for Navigate To, Unload, Load, Ect. I looked around for a while, I must be blind, they have to be there. This is the first time using Driver with TRS19 for me, so please don't blast me... LOL

Any and All help, including criticism, will be appreciated...

PS, TRS19 is working perfectly for me, and I think it is a major upgrade from TANE. I love how easy it is to upgrade my old routes into the new version, and they look so much better, Thank you team for putting this together!

Hi Christopher,

I've just pulled one of my routes over to TRS19 then checked the driver commands.

Navigate to is there (see image) just under 'Load' and used for stations and industries. Navigate 'Via' isn't there, but you can use Drive Via instead.

Navigate.jpg

Cheers,
Roy

Look to the coloured dots near the bottom right-hand corner of the screen to toggle the Driver interface modes between AI, DCC and Cab Drive inputs.

dui.jpg

When not already populated, the AI shows up as a chevron with a black horizontal rule at the bottom right-hand side of the screen. Left-Clicking on the chevron 'stripes' brings up the driver commands list from which to choose the navigation and driver commands you're seeking.
Add as many commands as you need to populate the horizontal rule along the bottom right-hand side of the screen.

Last edited:
Look to the coloured dots near the bottom right-hand corner of the screen to toggle the Driver interface modes between AI, DCC and Cab Drive inputs.

dui.jpg

When not already populated, the AI shows up as a chevron with a black horizontal rule at the bottom right-hand side of the screen. Left-Clicking on the chevron 'stripes' brings up the driver commands list from which to choose the navigation and driver commands you're seeking.
Add as many commands as you need to populate the horizontal rule along the bottom right-hand side of the screen.

Found it, Thank You!

TRS19 LockedUp.jpg

Back