TRS19 Driver/Surveyor filters

PeteC9008

I've started using TRS19 more and more recently, there's one thing that bugs me - Driver/Surveyor screen is always pushing DLS routes at me... Is there some way I can default the Driver/Surveyor screen to only show me locally installed routes?? Yes I know I have the option at the top to filter them myself, but I only have one route I want to work on.... and its always drowned out by DLC..! Id rather just have that default set :)

Not that I am aware of, apart from the filtering that you mentioned.

One trick that I do is to type in the first 3 letters of the route that I want into the search box at the top of the screen.

Fair enough! Was just curious if i was missing a default filter set that I could apply in master settings! First 3 letters should work as I'm making a point of using the German Station Codes which tend to be 3 or 4 letter abbreviations.

Thanks for the confirmation! :)

Not that I am aware of, apart from the filtering that you mentioned.

One trick that I do is to type in the first 3 letters of the route that I want into the search box at the top of the screen.
I'll actually add an "A" to the routes I offen use so they're always up front. You can always resave the route when finished with it's proper name

Back