Sebino Lake Italy is here

Am I too early?

Tony's original post:
"Access for Early Access owners will be tomorrow."

It's tomorrow. Or am I doing something wrong?

Phil

What will be the process for downloading this for those of us who have the conventional purchase version? Will it update automatically when we next start the programme after the content becomes available or will we need to force it? Same goes for the res of the content promised as part of our $70 purchase.

Tomorrow lasts for a long time yet :)

We have anticipated that the 96000 build would be updated today. That has been delayed to sort out a few issues discovered in this weeks testing.

We're currently putting together an updated package for those with the 96000 so that there are no missing deps, so bare with us while we ensure that everyone gets off on the right foot. (Shouldn't be long now).

The update process will be as per any DLC items (except these are "free" as part of your TRS19 package):
- Start Trainz
- Asset Download window appears
- Select the simc:sc407 parts 1-7 or just "Download All"

If the window does not appear, click File > Download Purchased Items, then restart Trainz.

A summary of what's included in the route is here: http://www.trainzportal.com/pages/sebino-lake-italy

You'll see that it includes a huge amount of new content including PBR Orient Express cars.

The rest of the builtin content promised to be delivered during the Early Access phase will be released over the coming weeks.

The update (which now looks like being next week) includes a huge range of additional content including some awesome PBR locos and rolling stock from JR.

Last edited:
On a more serious note. I see SC407 is back in the queue for download even though I downloaded it yesterday. Is this the update?

The update today provides the missing content for those people on the Early Access build rather than the Beta. You can ignore it for now or download it.

The download is now also available for everyone with TRS19 access - enjoy :)

We've also recently made available the Niddertalbahn TANE version if you haven't already installed that.

Last edited:
TRYING to download

Must be a lot of us trying to download the Sebino Lake route, it keeps timing out, and the various parts turn red in the DL box, but I keep doing the ol' "Retry" option. Hoping this thing comes through complete.

thank you very, very much jango ...
i was there regularly in the 80's and 90's as an international truckdriver ... mostly i stayed there in the weekends, waiting for (un)loading in brescia and surroundings ...
only for this route with those nostalgic memories i would buy trs19 .... i'm looking forward to it ...

grtz
daveric

Thanks Daveric !
I hope you can come back to Italy soon!

post-4-0-65512100-1540562357_thumb.jpg

post-4-0-15603500-1540562375_thumb.jpg

post-4-0-91422000-1540562398_thumb.jpg

post-4-0-39511100-1540562420_thumb.jpg

Tour advice with ferry.
Departure from Iseo port, arrival at Pisogne.
It's not a session, quick drive.

Ooops! Slight problem here? Straightening the track over the crossing fixes it, however have to clone to do it.

Last edited:
Talk about having a train in your back yard! Just got the route this morning, downloaded smooth, started up the Orient Express part 1 for just a slight peak. Absolutely BEAUTIFUL. And yes, that train ran right between the buildings, impressive.

Installed without issues. A remarkable achievement, congratulations to route builders.
Best,
smyers

A true masterpiece. This route really shows the potential of TRS2019 and raises the bar for anyone building routes. I can't imagine the hours it took to build this route.

Back