Narrow Gauge Station

K163

I'm working on a freelance NG route (2ft) and want to make a platform suitable for trains longer than 5 cars as the NG stations allow. I tried using a basic platform (track component) but when I lowered it so the people would be at the correct height, the track went down with it. Is there a US style platform that will have people at a lower height so it fits in more with NG trains?

Thanks.

There is always the option of the station platform and the passenger enabled track as separate assets. All you need is a passenger enabled track (no platform) that meets your requirements and then place alongside it a non-passenger enabled platform (complete with buildings if you want) of your choice. This is what I normally use as it gives you a far greater range of possible combinations of track and platforms.

There are passenger stations on the 2ft narrow gauge line which forms part of the Dearnby & District route but they weren't interactive in v1. We are now making them interactive using clam1952's update of andi06's invisible stations (search on CL AJS on the DLS). These allow changes in passenger height and you can then use any platform spline you like as it is quite separate from the track.

Back