game crashes no matter what kind of settings i have it at.

warriorgleek444

I have been trying many different ways, and many different times to play this game, however even at the lowest of settings as soon as I try to drive a train for more then 30 seconds, the whole game crashes.
the whole main menu and map loading/map making and all that works fine, but any time I try to drive any type of train, the game crashes within 30 seconds.

my computer has an i5 6600K overclocked, 8gb DDR4, GTX 1080, and 2tb WD Blue SSD.
I dont know what could be wrong other then just general beta type bugs.

I have been trying many different ways, and many different times to play this game, however even at the lowest of settings as soon as I try to drive a train for more then 30 seconds, the whole game crashes.
the whole main menu and map loading/map making and all that works fine, but any time I try to drive any type of train, the game crashes within 30 seconds.

my computer has an i5 6600K overclocked, 8gb DDR4, GTX 1080, and 2tb WD Blue SSD.
I dont know what could be wrong other then just general beta type bugs.

Given the hardware you have.....I would strongly suggest it is an overheat problem....especially as it is overclocked. Trainz pushes hardware to the limit.

Given the hardware you have.....I would strongly suggest it is an overheat problem....especially as it is overclocked. Trainz pushes hardware to the limit.
but for it to do that at the lowest resolution and lowest detail settings.....it just doesnt seem right, even more so becuase my cpu is water cooled so its fun, and if my gpu was overheating, it would crash my whole desktop

http://ibb.co/dUeLH9
dUeLH9
trainz%202019%20heat.png

Last edited:
Suggest use some monitoring software (like CPU-Z or HWMonitor) to track exactly what temperatures your hardware items like CPU and GPU are experiencing immediately prior to these crashes.
With your current spec, you should be able to run T:ANE at very high visual quality settings, including shadows, without temps exceeding 75 degrees Celsius, unless you are running some exceptionally poorly-performing assets.
Check the Performance Analysis Monitor in Preview Asset mode in Content Manager to see if indeed the culprits are the locomotives shown in your screenshot.

TRS19 is not registered on your timeline, could it be the reason why it crashes?

Back