Just gotta stop making these short videos !~!

philskene

But it's just so much fun:

Locomotive Frisco #1522 4-8-2, payware by K&L Trainz.
Layout work in progress.

Phil

I would like to enjoy your videos but all I see is a completely black box. Would your setting of protected mode have any effect on this?

Peter

Hmm -- anyone else having this same issue? I'm not even sure what protected mode is.
_____

Peter --
Edit -- click on the play icon in the centre of the screen. Does YouTube appear at the bottom of the frame? If it does, click on it and it will take you directly to YouTube. Then full screen and 1080p.

Last edited:
Phil,

This what I see if I right click on your image and select source.

Internet | Protected Mode: On

Peter

Peter --

Nope. Don't see that at all. The alternative is to go straight to youtube.com and search with "philskene". Then Filter / Sort by / Upload date.

All OK here in the UK.

Another great little vid, I felt like it was a 'real' model railway.
I must save up my pennies to get 2019.

If you make them we will watch them. Great video, great loco, great route, what's not to like.

No problems here either. My only nit is the constant :"pssht, pssht, pssht" of the steam valves. It's too loud for the distance away from the engine.

Bill

Nice work Phil. I'm not a fan of 'model' railroads in trainz, but this is very nice, 2019 is looking good !

Bill --

The safety valves popping. I agree. Far too noisy. But I believe it's hard coded into the simulation.

But at least with this engine spec it's not the continuous hissing that comes with the built-in steamers. That is hideous.

Phi

Very nice video and am having no problem watching it here. You are very talented in creating the surrounding environment with detail and colour.

Back