Odometer.

Craig72

In the ECML route there is a odometer/trip meter.

Is there a way I can add this to other routes?

TIA.

Hi Craig72,

I'm pretty sure that's built in as part of the UI in all driver sessions. Pressing F8 (I think) toggles between hiding and displaying it.

Cheers,

PLP

Need to edit the session you want the Hud on and click on edit session rules then add and search through the list for display custom hud.

RudeFX

The odometer is there in TRS22 as well. If you view the track diagram located to the right of the driver, you'll see the distance you or your AI driver has traveled from the moment the train starts moving.

Unfortunately the odometer in TRS22 is fully bugged (stuck on 0, starts when the train has ran for several miles or indicates inconsistant values). Has been reported months ago, but...

THANKS - I have been looking at it and, in fact used it and forgot about it. It is producing numbers but their relevance to the modeled reality is not correct. They seem very low, if you assume the scale is in miles. Maybe a 5 or 10 to one ratio might be ok. Very difficult since I did not build to any scale, just rough distances. Really too late to fix that.

Mine appears to work.

So not all installs of TRs22 work the same-News! :LOL:

Trainz 22 Platinum steam version here, it took me some time to locate the odometer but it works with sufficient precision!

Just tested in build 123794 (Trainz+ latest here)
the odometer I programmed in my Set-Driver-Condition-Rule
its the Dist: xxxx in the interface
works just fine

Back