setting track

Hi everybody:)

I have install my big route in trainz2010 to trainz new era and replace the old track by the procedural track.
When i click to the " ? " the state of track are by default 50%.
How can I modify to 90% all the track directly without select track after track? (because I have a lot of track)

Thanks for the reply
sorry for my bad english:)

Loïc

You're English is terrific! :D

You cannot set all the track to be 90% within the program unless you lay it down all at once.

I know you are saying, "Don't tell me that!"

There's a workaround if you want to do some editing.

Open up Content Manager.
Find the track you want to use.
Click on it.
Click on Content on the menu and choose Clone.
Your asset will appear as open for edit and will be called New Asset with your Author Username.
Right click on the new asset and choose Open and Edit Config File Text.
Change the User Name to whatever you want: I usually keep the same name with some changes like by adding in something like ---- Rough track ---- JAC. (my initials on the end so I can find it easier).

In the config.txt file, you need to modify this line.

track-condition "0.50"

to

track-condition "0.90"

Save the file.
Close.
Right-click on your track and pick Submit from the menu.
Now check for errors. Right-click and choose view errors and warnings. You can ignore warnings; errors are not good.
If there are no errors, you are good to go.

Back in Trainz Surveyor...

Use the Replace/update/delete Assets utility to replace your currently installed track with your new one.

Ne te fait pas de soucis même les américains et brits ont un anglais cassé parfois tu apprendras vite tu verras ;)

Ne te fait pas de soucis même les américains et brits ont un anglais cassé parfois tu apprendras vite tu verras ;)

Lol.

My French studies are rusty so I can't remember how to respond back in French, but I understood this perfectly. Very true this is! :D

I studied French 42 years ago! Yikes!

Or the excellent translator built into Microsoft Edge browser - just highlight the text and translate in situ (so to speak) :hehe:

Just don't use the otherwise excellent, right-click "Read aloud" facility on the same paragraph in French using the American Voice reader (unless you need a good belly laugh).

Last edited:
Lol.

My French studies are rusty so I can't remember how to respond back in French, but I understood this perfectly. Very true this is! :D

I studied French 42 years ago! Yikes!

In fact in every language there's people struggling with their "mother tongue"

:wave: That is so true, on Language issues,,listen to folks talk on the Radio, or in natural face to face conversation and the same word in english is butchered beyond belief at times, pronunciation is key and boy have some folks lost it over the last 1/2 decade..........

;) Kudos to you "tyty1986" doing very well with your English, and it improves over time with some practice.

:eek: I had to learn by Read by Phonics one summer a very long, long time ago, and bless my Grand Parents for the tenacity of teaching this Billy Goat (me) how to read and write correctly.........Safe to say, I might not ever have learned, or learned properly.

Best life lesson I ever had back in the 50's............

Back