US Routes for TS12 PRE SP1

JacTrainz

Toasters!
Looking for standard gauge US routes (preferably freeware) for TS12 pre SP1. I have build 48249 and will stay with it as I have had problems upgrading. Thanks. Jack

Jack,

I would recommend you look at going to the final TS2012 Pre-SP1 49922. Ran 48249 for a while, then patched to 49922. Was even more impressed with 49922. You still retain "compatibility mode"

Patch 3

• Added support for more future DLC products (ie: Aerotrain).
  • Fixed a bug where some asset icons did not appear in AI command panel.
  • Fixed a bug where the Sander was displaying a wrong image.
  • Fixed issues related to boiler pressure and safety valves in Steam locomotives
Download:
The other thing I like about only patching to TS2012 49922 is the fact that you can still install the .ja file/s (& serial numbers) for payware routes like Murchison 2 & Seattle & Carlie. If you install those routes, via the .ja file/s method, then you can still fully edit the routes/layouts. Unfortunately you can't do that, if you install them as DLC... TS2012 57xxx or above...

If you do decide to patch to 49922, then I would recommend that you make a full backup of your 48249 first, to be sure, to be sure... :hehe: That way, if anything goes wrong, or your not happy with 49922, you can easily revert back to what you have now.

Cheers, Mac...

Last edited:
Back