Known Bug?

stouthm

Get over it
After saving a session and exiting Driver it takes several minutes, 3-5, to load Surveyor. Is this common or is it my application? Thanks.

After saving a session and exiting Driver it takes several minutes, 3-5, to load Surveyor. Is this common or is it my application? Thanks.
It appears to be a combination of route and installed site. We have cases of some routes on some installations where 5 minutes to load in Surveyor is the norm. Other routes on the same installation are fine, and that same route on another installation is also fine. N3V has taken the problem on board, but there is no indication of whether or not they are on top of it.

I'm with you Dave. As I get older, I tell my grandchildren I've been old, I don't like waiting around for something to load. Brings back memories of my first computing days. Thanks for the replies.

I agree with you Dave. As I get older, I tell my grandchildren I've been old, I don't like waiting for something to load. Brings back memories of my first computing days. Thanks for all the replies.

Back