Balezino-Mosti missing dependency

Roine

Trainz data hoarder
I installed this route some time ago, and now i got time to look at it.
However, it has 1 missing dependency ; <kuid2:354694:82014:4> Balezino - Mosti HTML. It shows up as Unknown Location.

Where is this dependency?

Regards,
Roine

This is a built-in Asset into the game

13482101.jpg

It and many assets seem to be removed by an Database Repair, that loaded everything from the DLS, instead of the builtins. This asset was not on the dls, and i lost it.

Roine

EDIT: Can i delete the whole route, and try to install it again with the ''install purchased items'' button?
Another edit : i needed to install some dependency for builtin assets from TrainzUp and TrainzEra.

Last edited:
The same thing happened to me after a database repair. They came back after a long time of cataloging assets

I just had the same problem.

Route bought and paid for and installed as I wanted to reference assets on my Kovdor branch.

Went to the menu just now so I could check how the speed limits and signalling should be set up and no longer there. Now recently my TANE has been running a quick database repair just about every time I start it, so must have borked the payware. Now running a full database repair and if that doesn't work, guess I'll need to download again. However this is an annoying bug that N3V should really be getting on top of.

Edit: Well it is actually listed in CM but shown as "not active" so how the heck do I overcome that? Looks like the route will be getting UK speed boards and signals...

So I selected the option to re-download payware, exited out the game, restarted and the little pop up window to re-acquire SC368 not appearing. Seems N3V quite happy to spam my menu with routes in green I haven't bought, but not the ones I do. How idiotic...

Last edited:
I did all there was on the site, and now everything works.
Except this one. <kuid:92206:50010> RZD Freight carriage bogey #1, model 18-131 (for Tanker #6050) - vlroman - - VE76: Unable to load mesh file: 'psim_tank_bogey_shadow/psim_tank_bogey_shadow.pm'. I will repair it with AssetX.
Thanks OlegKhim for the response!
Roine

Maybe Oleg, but N3V are still selling it as payware. The TS12 version doesn't work in TANE because not all the objects (the "Rup" level crossings for one) were added to the DLS and your TANE version uses different crossings.

So at the moment, Kovdor is getting Swedish signals and speed boards as I still can't get the Mosti route to show up in the list of installed routes.

Am I missing something? Why is my Balezino - Mosti installation in T:ANE perfectly OK? No missing dependencies, no faulty dependencies. Can't see any problems!

Rob.

It must be the rebuilds. Mine is still AWOL and I can't get the pop up box to re-download it to proc.

In my experience, if you have any form of partial download / install on your system then the pop-up will never appear. The only solution that seems to work, for me at least, is to locate the packages folder, delete anything associated with the rogue DLC (SC368 in this case), launch TANE and perform a database rebuild. Then start Trainz and the pop-up should appear (you can of course click on the Download purchased items option before starting Trainz, but it shouldn't be necessary).

I find the whole DLC download process less than stellar as any network issues that cause an interruption will nearly always require you to delete and re-start.

John

On the occasion of the holiday in the store great discounts!

We hurry to buy, at half the price and even more!

Back