Help for Fictional Route

Trainz_12_fan_100

yes thats my name
Ok. This thread is about the fact that I need some help with making a few things for a fictional line and railroad that operates it. The name of the route is the Grezban Mountain Range. Which takes place somewhere in Alabama. It runs from the fictional town of Pioneer, Alabama and one more town which I have yet to name. If someone could help me out with the following that would be great:

Route:
-Names for various towns along the line

Railroad:
-Scheme
-Logo

For people who are very good reskinners, I would like to get in contact with a few of you. All I would need is a few engine reskins, a handful of rolling stock, and help with the logo. For those who are very creative with names, please don't feel afraid to send me a PM with a few names. I will be posting screenshots of towns that need names when I get to that point. But for now, here are a few screenshots of progress.

Note: I will try my best to reply to questions asked but I do not always have the time due to school and my siblings and parents.
EDIT: I forgot to include the screenshots
10d173dff76e4063bca56879d0289e44.png

8c9d789ad3d2028c4396bafb56755d00.png

Last edited:
You will need to host your images on the internet for us to actually be able to see them, Michael.
You could use the Gallery for that if you like (and upload to it inside TANE).

Also, this is started in the Screenshots forum which is intended for screenshot topics, so moving this.

I have also gotten a new name for the railroad. Here is a reskin I made:
510e653d6f0eb497651166889bca6f86.jpg

What are your opinions? I have already planned a redo since the fact that the lettering is a little bit to spread. I plan on making a Later version with the logo once I get it finished. I also am changing the series numbering to the 200 series and the P&A had the N&W make 41 of them.
The new name is the Pioneer & Avalon Railroad.

If your struggling to think of place names (I find this hard too) one thing you can do is to pick a fictional universe and borrow your place names from that. For example if I were to build a GWR branch line I might use town names from the TV show Midsomer Murders.

Back