Landvr1's Content

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trainz_12_fan_100

yes thats my name
I would like to know if anyone has all of Landvr1's content. If so, please send me a message with a link to download his stuff and reply saying,"I sent you a message". I am not trying to be a gimme pig.

There should be a "Sticky" on this ... as I keep forgetting who (and how many people) are re-distributing these assets ... I have a choice few, I got from someone ... I fergit' who

He is gone from the community, and does not want the assets uploaded to the DLS, and has allowed public redistribution of his assets ... they ver numerous, are quite old, lower quality, and not as detailed ... much like Sporbust assets ... which are quite unusual, and very collectable

Same here.
I have so many people ask for this content, I am getting more and more curious what they are talking about.

The only thing you will find though is that it's more likely to be attachments rather than links as the only allowed method of distribution is via email from memory.

Shane

Alright, so Landvr1 made a lot of highly desirable locomotives.

Firstly E units, in almost every scheme(Except UP) you could every want (Including Amtrak phase 1). There are also E5s in CB&Q.

Second, as said before, RF-16 'Shark Nose' Diesels. Also every scheme you could ever want. NYC, PRR, CN, etc.

Third is the CB&Q streamlined stuff, a full set of streamlined CB&Q passenger cars, as well as a set of the same cars in Amtrak Scheme.

Forth is the south shore stuff. Landvr1 made a few pieces of delectable south shore line EMUs.

Fifth is the electroliner, which is alright, I guess. Not really my speed.

I got it all, so hit me up if you want the link, it's fixed for TS 12 and T:ANE

Firstly E units, in almost every scheme(Except UP) you could every want (Including Amtrak phase 1). There are also E5s in CB&Q.

Second, as said before, RF-16 'Shark Nose' Diesels. Also every scheme you could ever want. NYC, PRR, CN, etc.

Third is the CB&Q streamlined stuff, a full set of streamlined CB&Q passenger cars, as well as a set of the same cars in Amtrak Scheme.

Forth is the south shore stuff. Landvr1 made a few pieces of delectable south shore line EMUs.

Can you PM Them To me Please? I have been looking for his content for ages now. Would be greatly apprecieated

Last edited:

Also made North Shore stuff such as the Silverliners & Steeple Cab.

peter

Don't. Do it only for registered people that's why I didn't sent em to him

I guess i'll do that, he does have some fine E7s. *sigh* If only we had an EMC E1 in Trainz
1200px-Golden_Gate_Santa_Fe_train.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back