Derelict Barrels

cgtrainz5657

That one Trainzer
Hi, I'm trying to get all the Dependances for the Checkrail route Clovis Sub, but It requires the Derelict Barrels, I found some but all the ones I need from the DLS say I need a T:ANE serial number. I run TS12 61388. Any Help?

Barrels:
[FONT=&quot]<KUID2:68213:27055:2> Derelict Barrel 10
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]<KUID2:68213:27056:2> Derelict Barrel 11[/FONT]

I'm the creator of those assets. There are older trainz-build 2.0 versions of all the derelict barrels on the DLS and they will work in TS12.

The latest versions I made are indeed for T:ANE and all have a trainz-build of 4.2. They have improved texture mapping, LOD and normal map textures.

If Clovis Sub is a TS12 route, I don't understand why it would ask for build 4.2 assets. It's not supposed to work that way.

~ Deane

You will need to use View Asset Versions (if using Content Manager) or search on the KUID but with the last number being one lower if you are using the browser version.

Shane

Wait, From the use of Trainz Kuid Index, it appears the Barrels appear in DEp sets fromm other sites. looks like I can still get them that way. That's how I got the others.

And now the truth comes out. Those "other sites" have no legal right to distribute my stuff. I can assure you that all the original versions are on the DLS. Do as Shane said and you should be able to get them.

Their on the DLS? I couldn't find them.
Only ones that show up are for TANE

Ensure you have added build version to CM's list thats Right click on header > Tick build version.
Assuming you are on TS12SP1 Right click on the item in Content Manager > List Versions > Select one with the right build version > Download this version.

Back