JR's 12 Days of Christmas

Status
Not open for further replies.

jointedrail

Official N3V DLC Partners

Starts December 13th. Click image for more information.

12 days, 12 items, all free. It's Christmas X12!

Enjoy!

Is the "Get Your Free Item Today" button for when the first freeware item is released? Pressing it only takes me to the front page of the website.

Thank you for your willingness to provide this community with high-quality items, both free and at a premium!

Just a question about this event.
Do you get a free item each day automatically and you can download them from your account whenever you want?
Or do you actually have to click it and only get it during the day then it goes away forever?

Because i won't be able to get all 12 if it's the 2nd answer as i'm going away for 2 days.

Just a question about this event.
Do you get a free item each day automatically and you can download them from your account whenever you want?
Or do you actually have to click it and only get it during the day then it goes away forever?

Because i won't be able to get all 12 if it's the 2nd answer as i'm going away for 2 days.
probably have to click them, nowhere with a computer you could download them to a zip drive with?

probably have to click them, nowhere with a computer you could download them to a zip drive with?

No, i'm staying in a hotel, they do have wifi but i'm only having my tablet and i don't think you can download cdp files onto it, if they do have computers (hopefully), i might be able to download them and send them to my email.

Once the event is over they will make their way into the next freeware release and into the freeware section. You won't miss out.

Mike

No, i'm staying in a hotel, they do have wifi but i'm only having my tablet and i don't think you can download cdp files onto it, if they do have computers (hopefully), i might be able to download them and send them to my email.

Most tablets will allow you to download any type of file. The bigger question is if you can do anything with the file once it's been downloaded. If it's a regular Android Tablet (I would presume you can do this on an iPad as well) you there either is a File Manager already installed, or many are available in the Play Store (I like Solid Explorer). Which will allow you to then "share" the files to yourself in a method that pleases you to transfer them home. If you can't access the files, you should also be able to plug the tablet in to your computer at home and get the files off from it like it was any other media storage device.

If you really ar worried about not getting them on release I'd just download them onto your tablet & deal with trying to get them off later.

peter

hey since tomorrow is day one of the tweleve days of christmas can you give me a hint as to what day one has in store?bnsf? csx? up? bnsf? again? (on please bnsf! ) or maybe what type of locomotive? gp-38? sd-60m? c-40-8? SD70MACS! (just kidding i am not a gimme pig!)

hey since tomorrow is day one of the tweleve days of christmas can you give me a hint as to what day one has in store?bnsf? csx? up? bnsf? again? (on please bnsf! ) or maybe what type of locomotive? gp-38? sd-60m? c-40-8? SD70MACS! (just kidding i am not a gimme pig!)

You have to wait a day. Surely you'll manage.

I'd feel more sorry for the Aussies that are a day ahead and actually have to wait until the 14th to download the first asset...

Please just stop. The content for the 12 days will be posted generally in the morning (US EST). Please don't make posts asking when, is it ready yet, what is it... etc. That type of stuff is exactly the reason nobody wants to do freeware anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back