Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Kamino Railroad WIP Thread

Blog Entries

Vary nice work , and nice to see your still working on it . Do you have any plans for fuhrer content for it ,

Matt

work hard, Play harder

Quote Originally Posted by Railwoodman View Post
    Vary nice work , and nice to see your still working on it . Do you have any plans for fuhrer content for it ,

Matt
    Thanks Matt! Yes, I do plan on releasing more Kamino Railroad content. Sometime this week I will release a few more assets, so be on the look out.

Yours, Qaz
    Last edited by qazwaseat; June 25th, 2017 at 02:06 PM. Reason: Typo

Hey guys, just wanted to update the status of this route. After beginning the Wildwood Branch project, the Kamino Railroad was put on the back burner. After loading up the Kamino Railroad, I realized that my frame rate was too low to continue work. This was caused by the number of trees I used in the area. So, I cleared all buildings, splines, and textures until I was left an empty set of baseboards. Now work is continuing! I'm using fewer trees for background scenery and new technics for line side scenery. I'll be posting some shots later tonight.

Yours, Qaz

Blog Entries

Qaz I noticed you started deleting posts, is there a reason?
    Biggest Milw Foamer on the planet

Quote Originally Posted by Trainz_12_fan_100 View Post
    Qaz I noticed you started deleting posts, is there a reason?
    The main reason I have been deleting posts is that this route has been through 5 different version and I don't wish to confuse anybody.

Yours, Qaz

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by qazwaseat View Post
    The main reason I have been deleting posts is that this route has been through 5 different version and I don't wish to confuse anybody.

Yours, Qaz
    Alright. Thanks for the reply.

Few screenshots of the first train to run from Buena to Kamino

Yours, Qaz

Bump

Here is a project I have taken on

Last edited by TrainzPlayer14; September 19th, 2017 at 08:05 PM. Reason: Forgot to re-size image........

Blog Entries

Looks like the reskin request bug has bitten you. Looks amazing!

Hello Everyone, I'm here to update my progress on the Kamino Railroad project. Between school, sports, and work, my time for route building has been limited. With the time I have, I've been working diligently to make areas feel alive and look fantastic. To show my work, we'll start with the work on the town of Kamino.

The Station, Coach Yard, Freight Yard and Engine Facilities have been completed. About 15% of the town has been completed, much more to be done in this area.
    Next, we have an area about 7 miles north of Kamino, it's an abandoned crossover with large forest and farmland nearby.

This area is mostly done with only small details such as extending the road and filling out the forest. This is most of the work I've done, some other areas are not done enough to show them as of now. Another update will be sometime before the year ends, but don't hold me to that. Thanks for reading and supporting this project.

Yours, Qaz

That's nice work there Qaz! Your Kamino Valley RR project is coming along very nicely, awesome work!

Default Heading North to Zucal

Default IMPORTANT UPDATE!

Hey all! Just a quick update on a long hiatus. For the last few months, I've been building a new PC and have finally finished its build. With this, I also purchased T:ANE and will be moving the Kamino Railroad into it. The system handles the game at good FPS at reasonable details. Cannot wait for this new chapter in the KRR's history and hope you will join me.

Yours, Qaz

Default Malaga Creek - Zucal completed

As the title claims, I have completed a small section of the Kamino Railroad. This section is part of the Kamino - Zucal Mainline and is the last 3 miles of the route heading north.

As seen here:

And here is the interchanges diagram courtesy of KRR employees:

This took a lot longer than I expected, but I guess it takes time to get it just right. I am very happy with the way this small section came out. This section is jammed with great scenes with good detail work.
    Now, I will be moving south another 3 to 4 miles to Buena. After that, it will be 5 miles more to Kamino and then, once completed, the release of phase 1 of this route.

Some screenshots:

Yours, Qaz
    Last edited by qazwaseat; June 2nd, 2018 at 02:07 PM. Reason: Additions

Default Up Toward Buena

Yours, Qaz