Will Jointed Rail make anymore steam locomotives?

wow, nice work, I have some 40ft boxcars just waiting to be hauled by this big consolidation.

This is approximately where I'm at. This side looks pretty complete, the other side not so much...

5ff6ff9837deba939e2e341c3bafe25a.jpg

Wow! This is AMAZING!!!!:udrool:

Looking sweet!
Also K&L Trainz are making their first Western Maryland steamer too, what a coincidence!

094744933f67521c0494625ea7d9cfd9.jpg

I was wondering about then when I saw the tender! By the looks of the boiler on your render, safe to assume you're modelling the real Western Maryland H9a Class not the LS&I (7)34?

wow, nice work, I have some 40ft boxcars just waiting to be hauled by this big consolidation.

Gotta pull coal with these beasts! :p

This is the actual H9 yes, not anything to do with 734. What I'm excited for is finally being able to put one next to 734 to see how much bigger the H9 is!

haha, I will, keep plugging away at it , I have always liked the fat boiler versions of consolidations like this one , the modern hoppers which are roller bearing will be used instead of the since been outlawed USRA 55 ton hoppers which are friction bearing equipped.

Last edited:
I'll also be rebuilding my northeastern cabeese from scratch before this is released as well as doing 2 new WM steam era hoppers. No sense having the engine without a nice train to pull.

Wow, I am happy to see this. I saw this loco a while back before there were any plans for 734 but both together, as you say Simulatortrain, will be a good comparison.
Saturnr

Whatever happened to the Norfolk and Western 4-8-0 M class you were making a while back? Just curious.

I never finished it and I don't have the mesh anymore because it was inaccurate. It would be nice to build one of those again, but I'd rather try to make a collection of WM steam to enable a steam era route than a bunch of unrelated engines. The M would be all you'd really need to do the Abingdon branch, though.

Not to mention all the other N&W Steam Locomotives, there are 4 versions of the J Class 4-8-4 (V1 Download Station, V2 Sub Par Productions, V3 Peter's Trainz & V4 K&L Trainz), 1 version of the J Class 4-4-2 from Sub Par Productions, 1 version of the A Class 2-6-6-4 from K&L Trainz, 1 version of the Y6B 2-8-8-2 Built-In & on the Download Station, 1 version of the M Class 2-8-0 from Trainz Commuter Rail and 1 version of the Y3 2-8-8-2 from the Trainz Download Station, so i can assure you all there is plenty of N&W steam locomotives to drive.

Not to mention all the other N&W Steam Locomotives, there are 4 versions of the J Class 4-8-4 (V1 Download Station, V2 Sub Par Productions, V3 Peter's Trainz & V4 K&L Trainz), 1 version of the J Class 4-4-2 from Sub Par Productions, 1 version of the A Class 2-6-6-4 from K&L Trainz, 1 version of the Y6B 2-8-8-2 Built-In & on the Download Station, 1 version of the M Class 2-8-0 from Trainz Commuter Rail and 1 version of the Y3 2-8-8-2 from the Trainz Download Station, so i can assure you all there is plenty of N&W steam locomotives to drive.
Very true, and no WM steam. 734, this H-9 and Ben Neal's new 2-10-0 will supposedly be WM so we then could have a good deal of it.

Saturnr

Back