Chinese QJ?

ktain.ny

so, while looking in the tane screeny thread, I saw Matt had posted a few pix with QJ engines... They are definitely not the pualz trainz ones... They are higher in quality, and have more detail. If anyone could kindly tell me where to download them, that would be extremely helpful.

all the best,
--Karan

I know there was an MSTS conversion lying around somewhere, but it looks quite dated.

And yeah, Ocemy had an updated QJ in the works, but it seems like a lost cause now. He was making one, but no one's seen any work from him in a while, i believe.

I found this Chinese Loco on my TS12 version. It's called "Loco QianJin #2005" - Was this the one that had been converted from MSTS ?
Roy3b3_20160309_0009.jpg

Cheers,
Roy3b3

wait i just realized something... that engines username starts with loco, so it must be a philskene update, so it may be on the dls. ill check later.

so, while looking in the tane screeny thread, I saw Matt had posted a few pix with QJ engines... They are definitely not the pualz trainz ones... They are higher in quality, and have more detail. If anyone could kindly tell me where to download them, that would be extremely helpful.

all the best,
--Karan
The engine that I used in the screenshot I got it by looking thru Philikene topics that he posted and in one of them contained a link to that model.

Thanks Phil, the QJ downloaded into T:ANE fine. Here's a quick shot of it on my Chinese Strip Mine - It's so clean it looks like the first day of school. I'll use it preferably on a passenger route.
2016_03_10_081617.jpg

Screenshots are handy to pick up any flaws - I'll have to change my rails to grubbier ones too. They all look like they have come off the showroom floor.
Thanks again mate!
Cheers,
Roy

One of Iowa Interstate's 2 Chinese Quin-jan steamers paired up with 2 ex Milwaukee road E7's, and a set of heritage coaches.

From the cab of one of the E's.

A last look at 'E number 16.

So yeah, I found a QJ. Thanks to everyone that helped. look at Jordan's post for the QJ download link.

Last edited:
Hi Roy --

"Here's a quick shot of it on my Chinese Strip Mine."

Well, now that should be a very interesting project. Something like this?:

5589.1440840467.jpg

7045.1392279443.jpg

7833.1368740502.jpg

Or more like this?

5483.1172275200.jpg

Phil

Ah,... Yep! More like the last photo mate. The blokes do more than the donkey.
A nice selection of photos Phil.

Cheers, Roy

Back