08 Interlocking Signals and 15mph

nicky9499

SSoTW Bot
G'day guys.

I've a small question I need to ask you guys regarding an issue I can't figure out. Over the past few days I've been testing my sessions and for some reason the AI slows to 15mph even though there's no speed limits and the line/signals are clear. So after awhile I noticed the AI only does this under a specific situation:

a) When it is approaching an 08 Signal
b) Which is governing a turnout that's been set to diverge

I understand the need for caution, but the turnouts here for example are #12s which should be good for at least 25mph. Is there any way to get around this behavior?

The only thing I can think of off the top of my head is if the signal is showing a caution aspect which can cause the speed to halve. Apart from that, something strange is going on.

Shane

What is the next signal or diverge set at? The train needs to see a clear route beyond the next two signals or it sets itself to caution to approach the next signal.

The only thing I can think of off the top of my head is if the signal is showing a caution aspect which can cause the speed to halve. Apart from that, something strange is going on.

It's showing a clear diverge aspect, nothing special about it and even if at caution, the line speed is 60.

What is the next signal or diverge set at? The train needs to see a clear route beyond the next two signals or it sets itself to caution to approach the next signal.

Next signal is also clear. I'll try an invisible signal between them and see if that does anything.

Have you tried linking the signals? You can link the paths.

How so, John? I'm only seeing options to associate junctions to the signal.

Back