Trainz Pro Routes is looking.......

meridious

TPR Guy
.............for the following people to join our team.

Route builder
  1. In order to qualify for this position you must of course have experience with building routes.
  2. You cannot be a member of any other group.
  3. A "Team Player" is an absolute must. What does this mean ? It means that you must be able to work with our other route builders as a team.
  4. You must be able to accept constructive criticism from our testing team.
Programmer/Coder
  1. Experience with software devolpment.
  2. PHP experience is a big plus but not required.
  3. Scritping and scenario/session knowledge would be good but not required.
The biggest requirement for these openings is that our group does everything for free. This is a hobby for us and we intend to keep it that way.

If you feel you meet any of the above requirements and would like to join our team, please respond by e-mailing me. You can also pm me if you'd like.
Thanks

Hmm...I suppose I could help out a bit with some tracklaying...lol...I'm no expert or pro route builder, I've never built a whole route from scratch (yet).

Hi,
Been a Trainzer for over five years - with the Auran Forum crash, I've no idea of exactly of when I first became involved, but that's where I started....
I am also a member of Trainz Pro Routes. Have created a number of routes but never actually uploaded any for general use. Regard myself as pretty up-to-speed and would relish the opportunity to become a member of a creation team. I am registered with a number of Trainz supportive sites but none which I believe are competative.
More than willing to provide further info if so required.

Regards,

Ian,
7121239:)

Ian,

I did respond to you at the e-mail that was listed in the e-mail I got. Which was ian at menzies dot prestel dot co dot uk

I may not have any routes on the DLS btu that is because I have no way to anymore.But I have built alot of routes in my time. Each time I have gotten better at landscaping,track laying, and scenary. But I am heavy on custom content that I can download. If people can email me with their progress, and tell me how they are doing I am able to work with that. If they don't tell me anything and kinda forget to tell me anything imporant. I will fall behind and I may end up not knowing something that could effect what is done.

I have trainz 2006 SP1 if that is a problem. Other then that I do have to say I have a busy life and trainz is a hobby, but when I do have time I am usually on trainz for hours. Oh almost forgot I joined trainz back about fall 2003 as it was at least 3 to 4 months before 2004 came out.

Regards,
Son of Perry_Weekely

hello

My name is Mike S. I have been working in trainz scence UTC. I joined the fourm back in early-mid 2004, sence then, I have created many routes-mostly free lance. However, My skills are growing in the route building expertease, and I feel that I am able bodied for the postition of a route builder. My recent project(s) inclued a free lance conrail based route featuring in Pennsy theme, CSXT River Line, and NS's Pitsburg mainline from Altoona-Cresson. I am a Conrail die hard fan. I am going to be employed for CSX as a Condutor out of a yard near my house, so any free time i will have will prob be sleeping, or route building.
thanks for the time

Happy Trainzin':wave:
Mike S.

Hi there,
I have no idea where the e-mail address is stored - I have a new address which is listed in profile.

Cheers,

Ian

.............for the following people to join our team.

Route builder
  1. In order to qualify for this position you must of course have experience with building routes.
  2. You cannot be a member of any other group.
  3. A "Team Player" is an absolute must. What does this mean ? It means that you must be able to work with our other route builders as a team.
  4. You must be able to accept constructive criticism from our testing team.
Programmer/Coder
  1. Experience with software devolpment.
  2. PHP experience is a big plus but not required.
  3. Scritping and scenario/session knowledge would be good but not required.
The biggest requirement for these openings is that our group does everything for free. This is a hobby for us and we intend to keep it that way.

If you feel you meet any of the above requirements and would like to join our team, please respond by e-mailing me. You can also pm me if you'd like.
Thanks

Route builder (I am better with laying rails and setting up signaling devices) would not be much trouble at all... so long as its German:p, I have never done an American route and have never really seen any American railways beyond the brief stop at the occasional railraod crossing.

WileeCoyote:D

Hi,
Been a Trainzer for over five years - with the Auran Forum crash, I've no idea of exactly of when I first became involved, but that's where I started....a 2004 user.
I am also a member of Trainz Pro Routes. Have created a number of routes but never actually uploaded any for general use. Regard myself as pretty up-to-speed and would relish the opportunity to become a member of a creation team. I am registered with some Trainz supportive sites but none which I believe are competative.
Would be happy to lend a free hand and am more than willing to provide further info if so required.

Regards,

Ian,
7121239:)
progress.gif

@CSX5220 & 7121239

What version of Trainz do you use ? We build our routes in 04. That may change with the release of TC. Only time will tell.

I use 2006. I also have 2004 installed on my comp but never use it anymore:eek: my 2004 still works but dont create routes on that much..

happy trainzin':wave:
Mike S.

I have both TRS4 and TRS6, usually use TRS6, theres just too much that I use that can't be used in TRS4, hopefully TC will cure all the stability issues with TRS6, I do have it ordered...............:):):)

I have experience building routes, I like to specialize in building Model Railroad type routes, not that there is anything wrong with building prototypical routes, my own preference is for having fun with my Trainz, and building a route that reflects the thinking of a dyed in the wool model railroader is far more fun than a long boring run between to prototypical cities or towns.............:D:D:D:D

Hi Meridious,
I am a Trainz 2004 member - the software I am using is and includes the final update of version for 2004.
i fell comfortable and up-to-speed with the final versions of 2004.
I am more than happy to donate my time and efforts to the furtherance of the 2004 programme........

Regards,

Ian M :)

@CSX5220 & 7121239

What version of Trainz do you use ? We build our routes in 04. That may change with the release of TC. Only time will tell.
Hi Meridious,
I have not made the move to upgrade to 2006 and have stuck with 2004 with which I am quite happy.

Cheers,

Ian:)

Back