Is it possible to quickly remove large amounts of baseboards?

I am using a certain DEM that is very large, (Sand-White), and I don't need all of it. Is it possible to quickly remove 100's of baseboards at once?

I am using a certain DEM that is very large, (Sand-White), and I don't need all of it. Is it possible to quickly remove 100's of baseboards at once?

I had suggested this years ago -- Maybe someday there's a tool from NV3 in TANE, like "Editing BASE Boards", etc that can do this -- WE all have been there at one time or another!

Good luck
Ish

We've all suggested this, even pleaded for it but sadly no we don't have it. The good news though is in T:ANE where you can zoom way out so you can see a lot more baseboards which does make the process easier, but there's still A LOT of mouse clicks.

John

We've all suggested this, even pleaded for it but sadly no we don't have it. The good news though is in T:ANE where you can zoom way out so you can see a lot more baseboards which does make the process easier, but there's still A LOT of mouse clicks.

John

Hi John --

TANE is powerful enough now so Tony sees / read this thread, and this becomes an add-on next year or, so!

Happy Holidays
Ishie

Hi John --

TANE is powerful enough now so Tony sees / read this thread, and this becomes an add-on next year or, so!

Happy Holidays
Ishie

Wishful thinking!

Let's wishfully think this will happen someday. :D

Happy Holidays.

John

Back