Help for reskinning this onto this

constar261

I need help trying to repaint or reskin this
scr_562283ab42add.jpg

With this paint scheme
1521.jpg

I need help with step by step instructions on how to replicate this onto the c39-8 and other engines.
If there is anyone willing to help any assistance would be welcome.

Last edited:
Since the first image in your post is from Jointed rail, the very first step is to ask permission. There is a possibility, though, that due to technical issues about the way the skin for the original asset is laid out, a simple reskin may not be possible, and you might have to negotiate with the Jointed Rail people to get them to prepare the skin for you.

ns

I need help trying to repaint or reskin this With this paint scheme
I need help with step by step instructions on how to replicate this onto the c39-8 and other engines.
If there is anyone willing to help any assistance would be welcome.

For step-by-step instructions, see here:
https://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Trainz/Tutorial_for_Reskinnng_a_Locomotive_using_Paint.Net

You may have chosen a difficult starting point. A locomotive that is primarily a single color might not provide sufficient guidance on what portions of the image you should be editing.

I'm not prepared to speak for them, but if you ask politely, the very worst that can happen is a) they ignore you; or b) the say "no". But for the most part, they seem to be decent folk, so you might, in fact, find they're willing to make the locomotive skin for you, or coach you on making it for yourself.

ns

I'm not prepared to speak for them, but if you ask politely, the very worst that can happen is a) they ignore you; or b) the say "no". But for the most part, they seem to be decent folk, so you might, in fact, find they're willing to make the locomotive skin for you, or coach you on making it for yourself.

ns

Who specifically should I get in contact with at jointed rail or just shoot them an email through the contact us page?

Back