A very ambitious but future project.

The first route I ran was "NS Reading Lines" on USLW ... I am unsure whether it is a DEM, or how prototypical it is ?

The DEM is prototypical as it appears to have come from Fishlipsatwork or Smooz way back when. Jointed Rail also issued a nice RB&N route as it goes through Tamaqua then up north. I can't remember if they used that DEM or possibly one from TransDEM.

Your first project should be registering Trainz in your MyTrainz page and maybe get some WIP shots up before asking people to make stuff for you.

Do you mean in game snapshots, and how do you do that. I never new how to take a snapshot. I also do not have the game yet, I am waiting till Christmas to get it. I know I am 15 but I still can't buy anything like that and it stinks. I plan on building this using Google maps as well as Google Earth (I honestly do not like Google Earth, it is just that is does have a tape measure so I can more accurately model the railroad).

I plan on getting that route the RBMN because I have a relative that lives right across the street from the railroad. It probably doesn't model the section that he lives in though.

Last edited:
Back