The Great Lakes Project

This one just happens to be the one that was once at Nestoria MI. I don't care how many trains to throw at it this interchange with clear them from 3 points, east, west and south.

All 10 trains clearing the Nestoria Interchage on green's this Milwaukee unit heads north to Lake Linden and Handcock, MI on the L'Anse subdivision for routing to Green Bay WI.

They can get there form here, it's not to me about the trees, it's about the traffic, and the Trains. These trains are heading to within a mile of each other over 100 miles away, but they are going in opposite directions.....and they will both get there.

Coming up the Duluth South Shore & Atlantic South Main, one has already hit Eagle Mills. And trees when these guys were running, good luck finding one. In any historical book I've ever seen before oil there were no trees. Because they were money on sticks and they chopped every last single one of them down for fuel.

Maddy25 Willow Lake & Grandville Units hit Iron Mountain on the green, it will take a lot more then 16 units to jam up this system...77 Units proceeding clear.

Back