AP - Made in Alpinetrainz :)

Thank you for your response and for your time.
I am not going to use the store since I do not have to give my personal data to a stranger since I have not bought anything.
I don't understand so many problems to download free content.
Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Thank you for your response and for your time.
I am not going to use the store since I do not have to give my personal data to a stranger since I have not bought anything.
I don't understand so many problems to download free content.
Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

I understand, but you have to understand me too, just because the content is free doesn't mean anyone can download it anywhere. From my experience, I spend many hours working on models that cost time, energy and other financial resources of mine, I practically do not want anything from trainz fans for my work, but I want to have an overview of who is downloading it so that no one spreads copies elsewhere on the web . The use of the store does not require any additional information about the user, if the user registers on the website in order to use the content, the same registration applies to the store. I have blocked information such as phone, home address and don't need it, but ZIP or City is there because of SPAM and taxes. Also, the store is better to use, because my support on the site works with a user account when you buy a model, and then exactly the problem can be traced. Thank you for understanding.

You do not have to apologize. And why are there problems on the download or (free files) page? Since I am not a company, I am a normally employed person who has little time and is alone in everything. So everything takes a long time, but as I explained at the beginning...

New model in store ;)

david-pistelak-tbrender-019.jpg

How can an asset be out of stock if it's all Digital?

I would like to get the AP - Switzerland Crossing to use on the Bernina Railway route I have, but it says, 'Out of Stock'. How can it be out of stock when it's all digital? There's nothing physical about the item.

I would like to get the AP - Switzerland Crossing to use on the Bernina Railway route I have, but it says, 'Out of Stock'. How can it be out of stock when it's all digital? There's nothing physical about the item.

Hello, even with digital products, you will find that they are "out of stock", so if you see this in the store, it means that the products are unavailable.

Bonsoir et merci pour tout ce travail, en cours de ma map du Japon il me manque ce kuid:383363:100496.

Merci si vous savez ou le trouver............:)

Hey David, remember two years ago when I asked about my login issue to your website? I finally login at last! My username is nanoray06 btw.

Back