My consists keeps (happily) disappearing.

cweis127

Building America
Okay, so the title is pretty self-explanatory, but the problem won't present itself. I have been trying for 3 days to run an intermodal train with all Jointed Rail equipment, and 3 of the new SD70ACe's. When I load the session and do the editing of the session, it works fine, but when I go to play the driver session, nothing works properly. The consist won't show up, but it is driveable. Since it IS Jointed Rail content, I thought I would see what I could do to solve this.

Last edited by a moderator:
A few things can cause this, but they're almost all unanimously spawned from a lack of system resources.... What're your computer specs?

Falcus

generalman - if you feel a post is violating the Code of Conduct, use the Report feature to let the moderators know.

In terms of your actual issue, have you got any missing dependencies or faulty assets relating to that consist?

Shane

Sorry about the language y'all, it's my family's Italian heritage speaking out :confused:.

generalman - if you feel a post is violating the Code of Conduct, use the Report feature to let the moderators know.

In terms of your actual issue, have you got any missing dependencies or faulty assets relating to that consist?

Shane

The consist has no missing dependencies or faulty assets that I've noticed. It's never happened before on this route (Andy Turnbull's Clovis Sub.) But from what I can gather, the database repair is all that I need?

Last edited:
When this happened to me I had to delete most of my jointed rail assets (rail car items not buildings) For me it turned out to be the intermodal cars causing my issue with my TS2009 install. Once I deleted them I added items back one at a time to be sure I didn't add back a bad one. By luck everything added in just fine and I've been happily playing ever since. Kevin at JR was a great help to me when this occurred. Believe me when I say I know its a lot of work to delete them and add them back but this is what worked for me and my vanishing consists. Hope you get yours fixed easily!

Alright. Well thanks so much guys! And again, my apologies for my obscene language. And it just so happens that I just had a script error. I deleted the most recent Train FX Library and re-installed it. Worked like a charm

Last edited:
Back