Issues With A Couple Of Payware Locomotives

Ok, Lets take this step by step.

The first step is to import the SP C44-9 into my CMP program which I just did. Now, It is showing that it has missing dependencies. On a side note, The BNSF MAC unit has been imported into the sim. However, It is not showing as a missing dependencies, But I still cant click on it when I try to set up a consist using that locomotive.

The second step is go straight into the search area of the content manager on the left hand side and select faulty and then true. Now, The current search screen came up and I look down at the list and see a total of 4 things from the author Norfolksouthern 37 and they are as follows:

BNSF Exec SD70MAC Shell
EMD Wide Cab Ph1 Wipes
EMD Wide Cab Rear Wipes
MU Cable Front

Each item on the list is showing a purple bubble with 3 zzz in them. Now, Do I right click on those 4 items and delete them or not?

I offer remote support via Team Viewer application, if you want. This can help fix it, and give you more clarity on what to look for to get your content installed. I live in Pacific Time zone, so I'm available after 6PM my time, unless you want to wait until the weekend, which I can do earlier, 7AM.

Paul

I offer remote support via Team Viewer application, if you want. This can help fix it, and give you more clarity on what to look for to get your content installed. I live in Pacific Time zone, so I'm available after 6PM my time, unless you want to wait until the weekend, which I can do earlier, 7AM.

Paul

Is team viewer a free application and not something that will screw up my PC? If so, Where is the download link for me to install it? I will be online most of the night tonight till about 11:00 your time and 2:00 my time.

Thanks Paul for the help. It seems like it was a completely different thing that was wrong with the locomotives and not with the SP1 patch from the looks of it.

Thanks Paul for the help. It seems like it was a completely different thing that was wrong with the locomotives and not with the SP1 patch from the looks of it.

No problem. I understand this stuff pretty good now. It has become sort of a challenge on a lot of it. Convoluted process of elimination, and hunting on the jointed rail site for engine sounds equals a great final product for your enjoyment. Sorry it took me so long, I didn't think it was going to be some simple stuff. Enjoy and have a great time.

Paul

Eaglefan9727, I missed your last two private messages, says my inbox was full. I don't know if you needed more assistance or ? Just letting you know, I didn't ignore you.

Paul

Eaglefan9727, I missed your last two private messages, says my inbox was full. I don't know if you needed more assistance or ? Just letting you know, I didn't ignore you.

Paul

I was just saying thanks again for the help. At this time I, Don't need anymore assistance. However, If I do in the future. I will let you know

as in you didnt download and install them?

That was the issue that was causing the problems.

Back