Issues With A Couple Of Payware Locomotives

Hi all,

I just bought the Southern Pacific GE-CW44-9 locomotive and I also installed the BNSF EMD SD70MAC locomotive that I bought a couple years ago from you guys. However, When I went into my edit session to add both of the locomotive for a consist of a train. It shows up in the list of that I have them, But I cant add either locomotive to any consist. Can someone tell me what I am doing wrong here? Thanks in advance.

From the looks of it, I am missing <kuid2:45324:100271:1>

Eaglefan

<kuid2:45324:100271:1> is the SP Dash 9 itself. If you look at them in content manager do they have red exclamation marks next to them? They may be missing the cabs or sounds which can be found on the website under Dependencies.

<kuid2:45324:100271:1> is the SP Dash 9 itself. If you look at them in content manager do they have red exclamation marks next to them? They may be missing the cabs or sounds which can be found on the website under Dependencies.

Nope, I don't have any red exclamation marks next to them. I only have that green arrow and the yellow missing dependencies sign

BNSF Mac

Unknown Location: <kuid2:45324:90200:1>
Faulty: BNSF Exec SD70MAC Shell
Not faulty: Ditchlight
Not faulty: EMD 16-710 diesel engine sounds
Not faulty: EMD 9 Blade 48 Radiator Fan
Not faulty: EMD HTCR Truck (BN Exec)
Faulty: EMD Wide Cab ph1 wipers
Faulty: EMD Wide Cab rear wipers
Not faulty: Jointed Rail Train Effects library v 1.26e
Not faulty: Locomotive sound effects library v1.08
Not faulty: Multi-number library for rolling stock, v2.02
Not faulty: Nathan K3LAR2
Not faulty: SD70MAC engine

SP Unknown C44-9

Not faulty: Ditchlight
Not faulty: Engine sand
Not faulty: GE wide cab front wipers left
Not faulty: GE wide cab front wipers right
Missing dependencies: GE wide cab mechanism t1
Not faulty: GE wide cab rear wipers left
Not faulty: GE wide cab rear wipers right
Not faulty: HiAd gray dirty SP
Not faulty: Jointed Rail Train Effects library v 1.26e
Not faulty: Locomotive sound effects library v1.08
Not faulty: Multi-number library for rolling stock, v2.02
Not faulty: Nathan OCP3 #3
Not faulty: SP C44-9W Locomotive Skins
Not faulty: SP CW44-9 cab shell

I have to say, did you download the cabs/wipers/engine sounds/etc. from Jointed Rail? Those are separated from the purchase downloads, if I am not mistaken. Keep those in mind when you get future content, too.

So from the BNSF unit you're missing the cab mech, that first 'unknown location', which is here.

The SP unit is missing dependencies from the cab mechanism, which can be re-downloaded here.

edit: yes what kevin said

Last edited:
All dependencies must be located, downloaded, and commited ... all dependencies must be your trainz-build, or lower ... (not a higher numeral).

To find your trainz-build: Build a "New Route" ... "view config file", and note the numeral (3.0, 3.3) ...etc ... that is your trainz-build numeral.

All config files should have a trainz-build numeral equal to, or lesser than, than your trainz-build numeral... if just one dependency is a higher trainz-build numeral, the asset will not show up.

Last edited:
UPDATE -

The BNSF MAC is not showing up on the missing dependencies list. However, I still cant click on it when setting up a consist for a route.

The SP C44-9 is still showing up on the dependencies list.

Anyways, I have to get going as I have a few things that I have to take care of this afternoon. I will be back this evening. Hopefully then, I will be able to get both locomotives into the sim and put them in a consist (Mainly the SP unit as I am a big SP fan and I run SP about 80 percent of the time).

I am running build 61388 or something like that.

This is beyond SP1 so you would need to follow the thread I posted the link to and the instructions and PDF within that to get everything squared away for use. If you don't go thru with those fixes, then they won't work.

If you download team viewer, you can message me here in private message, or find me on Skype to remotely support you. I don't mind helping out someone else that likes the SP!

Paul

Pop Quiz here... When you're in CMP and you click the open for edit tab does anything show up in there?

Mike

Sorry guys that I haven't responded as of yet. I was busy ordering and installing Donner Pass a little longer than I was hoping for tonight, But the route is up and running now, So now. I can concentrate on the two locomotives that I am having issues with. However, I will look at it in the morning as it is past midnight my time and I am starting to get tired. However, I just want to make sure that I have this right when it comes to downloading the SP1 updates. Do I have to download ALL 3 of them

GE Standard Cabs SP1 Update (4/12/13)
General Content Update (4/12/13)
Locomotives Wipers SP1 Update (4/12/13)

And let me see if I am also clear on this issue. The last step in the process is to right click on each item in open for edit, select edit, and commit. And that should be it and fix the issue.

Am I correct on those 2 things?

Sorry guys that I haven't responded as of yet. I was busy ordering and installing Donner Pass a little longer than I was hoping for tonight, But the route is up and running now, So now. I can concentrate on the two locomotives that I am having issues with. However, I will look at it in the morning as it is past midnight my time and I am starting to get tired. However, I just want to make sure that I have this right when it comes to downloading the SP1 updates. Do I have to download ALL 3 of them

GE Standard Cabs SP1 Update (4/12/13)
General Content Update (4/12/13)
Locomotives Wipers SP1 Update (4/12/13)

And let me see if I am also clear on this issue. The last step in the process is to right click on each item in open for edit, select edit, and commit. And that should be it and fix the issue.

Am I correct on those 2 things?

Give it a try, sounds legit.

Ok, Lets take this step by step.

The first step is to import the SP C44-9 into my CMP program which I just did. Now, It is showing that it has missing dependencies. On a side note, The BNSF MAC unit has been imported into the sim. However, It is not showing as a missing dependencies, But I still cant click on it when I try to set up a consist using that locomotive.

The second step is go straight into the search area of the content manager on the left hand side and select faulty and then true. Now, The current search screen came up and I look down at the list and see a total of 4 things from the author Norfolksouthern 37 and they are as follows:

BNSF Exec SD70MAC Shell
EMD Wide Cab Ph1 Wipes
EMD Wide Cab Rear Wipes
MU Cable Front

Each item on the list is showing a purple bubble with 3 zzz in them. Now, Do I right click on those 4 items and delete them or not?

I was thinking about this. Does anyone think that I should delete the SP and BNSF locomotives from the CMP all together and then just try to install them one at a time. If so, How can I find the BNSF locomotive to delete when it is not in the missing dependencies?

Last edited:
Back