Forum down

I think that may have been due to the ITrainz/DRM server being offline at the time.

Shane

Didn't affect my DLC in SP1HF4 Shane, only problem here is the daily updates are out of sync and endless repeats every 2 minutes in TaDaemon of failed download from dlslists.auran.com/dump........ etc same on 3 TS12 installs and 2010.

Think it's a combination of the DNS server issue and the MyTrainz stuff that's going on I suspect they have moved something and not redirected the address.

Try a ping on dlslists.auran.com, naff all there.............

You all should purge your CACHES and maybe that will fix it. All these complaints this time around, I only was down on the forums, nothing on the game itself had issues. TS12...

Paul

Didn't affect my DLC in SP1HF4 Shane, only problem here is the daily updates are out of sync and endless repeats every 2 minutes in TaDaemon of failed download from dlslists.auran.com/dump........ etc same on 3 TS12 installs and 2010.

Think it's a combination of the DNS server issue and the MyTrainz stuff that's going on I suspect they have moved something and not redirected the address.

Try a ping on dlslists.auran.com, naff all there.............

I had a massive validation at first, probably due to my bad timing and I got hit with the DLC server offline when I got back, but now I too have the same. There are those 2-minute retries yet everything is found fine when pinged.

John

Back