Narrow gauge screenshots

Here we join David Lloyd George (or 50 Shades of Dave as it became known) for a trip from Porthmadog to Blaenau.

At Harbour Station:
My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

On Bron Madog Bank:

On Gwyndy Bank:

Rounding Tro Keepers:

At Three Gates (a location which is well known for having two gates, see also two trees with its zero trees...):

On Tanybwlch Bridge:

Leaving Garnedd Tunnel:

Passing Coedybleddiau:

The view from the guard's van at Tank Curve:

Passing under Rhoslyn Bridge...

...and over it:

On Culvert Seven Curves:

Passing Groby Junction:

Crossing the Afon Barlwyd

And finally in the Platform at Blaenau:

Last edited:
I watched the movie "The Train", it is an old movie. The movie is about a train in WWII and shows a lot of footage of European steam trains. I loved it just for the trains. A good movie on it''s on too.

Odd, I'm not getting any sounds from these togog locomotives.

Also strange that the track seems to have disappeared in this long distance shot. No shadows either... hum...

Looks like I'll need to do some research.

T:ANE 80276

Edit: OK turns out that those togog engines don't have any sound going back to TS12SP1HF4. It also turns out that I had the shadows set to low instead of high as I had thought. Still not clear on the vanished track.

Last edited:
Yeah I generally replace the sound in Togog's locos and the invisible drive that is used for driver rotation speed. Also are you using TANE? If so check your "Detail update rate" setting under the performance tab. Another thing you can check it how far the track spline points are, if they are to far apart this can cause display problems. Hopefully some of this helps.

Back