Narrow gauge screenshots

2022-12-28-095554.jpg

2022-12-28-101058.jpg

Hi Phill thought Gowie looked Lonley so his friends have come to visit and brought another friend from FR, also love these little NWNGR locos
My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

Tom

Hi Tom --

Thanks. Have you tried the TRS22 version of the layout? It adds flower Clutter Effect.

TRS22_Hoofhearted%20flowers_01.jpg

TRS22_Hoofhearted%20flowers_03.jpg

Phil

Last edited:
WIP :Trout Creek pass CM and DLG trains used to run in this area , sadly , all long gone, although most of the standard gauge CM line is now a bike track and a county road.
It was fun to create the standard and narrow gauge running parallel with each other. Sadly the construction of the railroads and subsequent deforestation caused Trout Creek to silt up and destroyed the DSPP/DLg/C&S route , which ran only a meter to two higher then the creek- which was now subject to flash floods. As result , practically nothing is left of the line where it came closer to creek further down the valley, and the creek itself just ceases to exist when it arrives in the Arkansas river valley near Buena vista.
e2nLZkc.png

Updated the fiddle yard area instead of just having the portals on MRR:South Park Line ... Devner end has Main plus Yard of 3 lines plus Turntable, the fiddle yard at the other end is spose to be under layot but still has Portal, 3 Yard lines and return loop, I added a link across the back wall for people who just want to run trains as well
Update-to-fiddle-yarrd-area.jpg

Comments?
Tom

Kind of Hard is NG or do I put it in Model Railroads section

DSP&P WIP lower Trout Creek pass.This is guesswork as there are no images of this stretch of the line.The Colorado Midland standard gauge runs parallel about 100 meters higher up in the pass.
k7zbOtU.jpg
As we can see here. The CM line is now a bike trail.
DomVzoy.jpg

Daily Denver to Leadville passenger train stopping in Solitude/Wheeler for water and passengers. Thanks for the new water tanks colorado71!

Thank you Tom. I am not finding any C&S. Closest I can find are these?
<kuid:682163:100599> Arcade & Attica 2-6-0 #8 V1.0
<kuid:682163:100519> Arcade & Attica 2-6-0 #8
<kuid2:648132:100862:1> DSP&P #8 \'Alpine
<kuid:568725:1012> Yreka Western 0-6-0 #8

I tried white pages just in case, but no luck there either.

Last edited:
Pitkin released a new session for the Uintah, mostly shunting at the rainbow mines which i just drove .
O9bQnYU.png

its amazing how well Ben Neals 2-6-6-2 still looks after all this time.
Wd7SD2k.png

0sfvJyU.png
XKmmfRo.png

Back