Please just stop

Status
Not open for further replies.
No it's not particularly if people stop being part of the problem rather than being part of the solution.

Cheers

AJ

I just learned to get used to it. Ignoring it is your best option because people are always going to have something to say just because they don't agree. In my books it's, unless something is said that is true and it is about you, meaning that it is something hurtful towards you.....then don't bother with it. Society as a whole these days is taking a turn for the worst. People don't know when to keep their mouth shut and feel like they have every obligated right to speak their minds and think they won't get punished for it.

In the great words of James Hetfield himself. "Judge not, l'est ye be judged yourself"

Also H222 and for anyone else. This song may help being that it has helped me with dealing with all the drama we see and hear to this day https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jvp5z4z2biw

Sweet! A useless thread! Perfect for a battleground for us to continue our stupidity and rampage!

awesome song choice :Y:

Thanks. Being someone with asbergers syndrome, music has played an important role in my life. So has Trainz. I feel that I can come home everyday, sit back and enjoy building a route or even just running some trains from here to there. Friends have also helped me, though they may come and go even just having someone to talk to helps. With my current status as being a student at the Northwest Railroad Institute, I rely on those closest to me to keep me going. As far as all this drama....this is a daily thing that I have dealt with before and it does not suprise me that it's getting worse. I do agree with H222 that it needs to stop but sometimes posting it out there for everyone to see won't help anything. Sometimes it best to find a source of relief to help you ignore it or go to find someone who has the authority to put an end to it. That's just how I see it.

You're at it again Chris.

13. Submitting messages that are inflammatory and made simply with the intent to provoke disruption to the forum or chat room and encourage, incite or continue "flame" messages. "Trolling" and baiting will not be tolerated. Messages that are disruptive and destructive in character will not be tolerated. Flaming is deemed to include insulting, personally directed criticisms and/or messages that include comments aimed to incite anger. Trolling is deemed to include messages aimed to incite disruption or stir up trouble. For example, posting to a thread or starting a thread without the intent to contribute positive suggestions or comments. Instead, the aim is negative and disruptive comments.

I guess I cant read. Gee it sure is a miracle that I can read the trainz wiki and model stuff in 3ds max without being able to read. Strike 2

Because asking a forum to stop is obviously telling you to continue trolling and doing what you do best: bullying, offending, insulting and as always, having fun!

I guess I cant read. Gee it sure is a miracle that I can read the trainz wiki and model stuff in 3ds max without being able to read. Strike 2
You're right it is. You know who to thank for that at least I hope.....

13. Submitting messages that are inflammatory and made simply with the intent to provoke disruption to the forum or chat room and encourage, incite or continue "flame" messages. "Trolling" and baiting will not be tolerated. Messages that are disruptive and destructive in character will not be tolerated. Flaming is deemed to include insulting, personally directed criticisms and/or messages that include comments aimed to incite anger. Trolling is deemed to include messages aimed to incite disruption or stir up trouble. For example, posting to a thread or starting a thread without the intent to contribute positive suggestions or comments. Instead, the aim is negative and disruptive comments.

Pretty sure thats what the purpose of this whole thread is........ Some people just can't read.

You know who to thank for that at least I hope.....

all of my what

I seriously don't know what to type I'm just laughing

Ok play time is over kiddies. I'll stop racking up my post count now :hehe:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back