dl frenzy

lndshrk25

ok..recently have gotten back into the trainz scene..sooo..went on a dl frenzy..clicked on just about every steamer available...but..just about half of them are missing assets..dependencies, and im done searching under every rock and shadow to find them. Ive gotten lucky, a few ive enjoyed. Now need to figure out how to delete the others..cause ive seemed to have filled up my memory on my computer..will CM allow me to delete them..and..the routes ive dl'd if i delete the route, will i lose all the assets that came with it?

will CM allow me to delete them..and..the routes ive dl'd if i delete the route, will i lose all the assets that came with it?
Yes..you can delete them
NO you will not lose all the assets that came with it
That said, every steamer I downloaded with errors or missing dependents are now updated to TRZ12 and error free.
Just have to take time to learn how.

i dont have the capacity to figure out how to change kuids to ones that work, or track down missing dependencies. I have managed tho, to bring some back with yours and everyone's help. I will probably keep plugging away at them..and go buy a external hard drive to put this stuff on

Ok...I had to buy external terabyte backup HD
I saved almost everything I DL from sites all over the world from 2004 to present.
Ive never had to change a kuid number.
I use AssetX, PaintShopPro v8.1, notebook, explorer, Forum.

yes ive seen his name pop up alot..he seems to be very helpful and doesnt seem to lose his cool with mildly irritating question lol

Back