Issue with the Razzy Grazzy set

trainy1

Transient Trainzer
I recently downloaded the Razzy Grazzy set and I believe that the grass spines are not showing up correctly in respect to their color in my game.

3d7e27b174aa1cdc8b99fa56e043f5b4.jpg

Note the difference between the grass spines and their associated grass objects. They seem much lighter and brighter.
Help on solving this issue would be much appreciated. Thanks!

I have this same problem, but as far as I know I'm the only one on the team who does. We aren't quite sure what's causing it, but I don't know how deeply anyone has looked into it.

Just out of curiosity, what graphics card are you running?

Saw this and thought I'd add in, I have the same issue, just always thought the grass objects were meant to be different colors.

Graphics card I'm using is: NVIDIA GeForce 9800 GT

I'd hazard a guess that it's alpha related, especially if the issue is happening in TS12 which does not have the in-game compatibility mode.

Shane

It doesn't happen to everyone though. Also doesn't appear to be a video card issue, since we have my ATI, and now Intel and NVidia doing the same thing. Conrail or trainy, are you running TS12 SP1?

I'm not using SP1 either, so that COULD be it. I know the speedtree shader was changed in SP1, it's possible other things changed as well.

Yep, from what I have experienced it's SP1.
Same issue with tram__'s grass splines, they are much darker in SP1. Only difference is they look correct in pre-SP1 (as they were designed for TS10-native/TS12-pre-SP1), but much too dark in SP1.
Ryan's non-spline versions however are fine for all TS12 versions.

I'd been wondering what was causing this on Adams end, as I and the rest of my testing party was also using SP1 but nobody could mimic this issue. Good catch!

Looks like SP1 fixed it for me as well! Everything looks as it should, time to start using these splines like crazy....

Likewise for me. I can now use these wonderful assets in their true glory. Thanks for the help everyone!

Back