NS Reading Line

Define properly....

I have it working in TS12 fine but I've been updating it myself and removing/adding new stuff to it since we released it way back when ( Rooneth and I that is). Works just fine if you put some work into your version to get it working fine in these newer versions. If i remember correctly we released it for TS2006 so its been thru some changes in versions quite a bit...

Jointed Rail has a new version of that. It's called the RBMN.

John

Eh not quite....thats the Reading and Northern, shortline thats ATTACHED to the Reading Line in Reading, PA but its not part of the NS Reading Line.....even in my most current copy.

And before anyone asks....what I have would require even a whole heck of a lot more work to bring up to TS12 spec so I dont see a re-release in the future of this as it is....sorry!

Never had that problem and Ive even bounced it from 06 to 09 to 10 to 12.....so its been thru its paces...
This is what I get when I load in surveyor
3d2effdeeca74e182ed4e17818263107.jpg

Sorry about the confusion on the routes. Same area different line. :)

Anyway, Micah. Try reinstalling the route and see if the original one opens up. There could be something corrupt in your modified version. The only thing I can think of is the route layer is messed up or corrupted, or something related to the route such as the gnd file is bonkered.

John

If you modified the route in TS12, post SP1, I'm not sure. I did load the original up in TS2010 ages ago.

John

Sorry about the confusion on the routes. Same area different line. :)

Anyway, Micah. Try reinstalling the route and see if the original one opens up. There could be something corrupt in your modified version. The only thing I can think of is the route layer is messed up or corrupted, or something related to the route such as the gnd file is bonkered.

John
I tried re-installing the route but I still get that weird issue

I've been helping him on the SAXT FB group (South Eastern Train Sims) and I think his problem is that he is running SP1. If I'm wrong please correct me.

I've been helping him on the SAXT FB group (South Eastern Train Sims) and I think his problem is that he is running SP1. If I'm wrong please correct me.

This is Kevin from JR posting....I have this in TS12 SP1 so I dont think thats the issue here either....Its worked fine in all TS12 builds thus far but as ive said ive brought it up thru 4 or 5 different Trainz versions so it could be a different monster than what hes working with here.

Back