Page 223 of 223 FirstFirst ... 123173213221222223
Results 3,331 to 3,340 of 3340

Thread: Model Railroadz

Bob thanks for the nice comments, only layed the tracks where told from original plan i brought in with basemaps but did straighten the 3 yard lines leading to the Y as i thought they looked odd specially the platform line after photo

Here is the loop don't really like the portals but the CO ones the mountain behind flares up and to the sides and ends up way too big for the space , thanks for saying you wanted a pic reminded me I had to go back and add Pond weeds and scum, not sure if its enough at moment.

Tom
    Last edited by tdstead; May 6th, 2021 at 04:20 PM.
    Acer Predator Helios 300 16gb ram, GTX1060 graphics on windows home 10
    TANE build 94916 TRS19 build 111951

G'day All,

I just wanted to give a shout out to an excellent model route which has been put on the dls recently. It's <kuid:669208:100370> MRR North Texas Belt Line (Model Version) Final Version, by Dhall_Liberator. I haven't seen a thread or mention of it anywhere so far, so apologies if this is a double up.

This is a huge, great quality layout which is very nicely detailed . In particular (for me at least) the added bonus is that he has also provided some very useful sessions to go with it. Two multiplayer ones (which aren't of much use to me), plus a Single player session which is populated with lots of quality assets distributed around the route. This is something which I very much appreciate.

Below are a few screen shots of the route with the single player session assets as they are at the start of the session.

And this is the description by the author from the dls;

Description:
    Welcome to the North Texas Belt Line! This is a digital model of the creator's n scale garage layout, and is created in order to be operated with multiplayer sessions as the physical model is. There is an accompanying Multiplayer session. This is now a completed route. The route has three main yards, five
    staging yards, and 8 different towns you can switch cars in. The layout is designed to be used with JMRI to forward cars. The layout is a point to point layout with an ability to run trains around as well. There are 18 unique trains you can run, and there are over 570 cars on the layout. Please email htdevhelpcenter@gmail.com for inquiries. No reuploading or modifiying on the DLS is allowed without Dhall_liberator's permission. You may modify locally and enjoy as much as you like. Make sure to download the multiplayer session as well! If you would like to participate in the single player operations using JMRI, or the multiplayer sessions with the group operators, please email at htdevhelpcenter@gmail.com.

I didn't have any missing assets after downloading both the route and sessions, although there may be a couple of items from JR freeware? When I listed the "not on dls" items, most were either base, built-in or payware.

I want to thank Dhall_Liberator for making such a great quality route and sessions and sharing it with the rest of us.

Cheers,
    Piere.

Thumbs up

This is an amazing Route........Has a lot of possibilities......Just downloaded it today...........

Haven't played with it yet..........But from the pictures on this Thread and what I see....It looks awesome, and is very well intuitively designed......Well Done Sir........

I'll post some Pictures on this Message when I can........

Thank you for creating this Route......

================================================== =======
    UPDATE: <kuid:669208:100371> NTB Continuous Multiplayer Ops Session Version 3.5

You'll need to this Session to load the 570 Cars and Loco's Etc.......If you download the Route, it does not have any Rolling Stock on it..........Or add your own....?

Again the Creator has done a magnificent job here of staging and setting up all the Consist and individual freight thru ought the Route in this Multiplayer Session......
    Last edited by blueodessey; May 11th, 2021 at 03:13 PM.

Unfortunately not compatible with TMR17 or TANE. Probably should mention this.

Bill
    Bill (USN, Retired) Into computers over 55 years - Trainzer since: 2003
    ID: 202442
    T:ANE (SP4) OR TRS2019 (111951)

Some Pics of my German based MRR

Tom - Thanks for posting your loop. I liked it so much, I think I'm going to try and recreate something similar for a section of my own route. How'd the pond scum go btw?

Piere - That was really cool of you to give Dhali_Liberator an honorable bump, and to D_L, that is an outstanding route! Super creative way to do staging too, love that staging cassette as well.

HaselFelix - That is beautiful. Very easy on the eyes. The blend between the woods and farmland looks very natural. The fascia looks amazing too!

As for me, still punching away at this thing. Eventually, I'll get there.

Hope you all are well, talk to you all again soon!
    - Pete

Thank you Pete!
    I love it to make some woods/field scenery
    The Fascia is from Trainz.de (ModelRR Vorhang Holz/gruen), quite easy to find
    https://www.trainz.de/download/file/...ng-holz-gruen/
    Your screenshots ara amazing too!

Max

Bob Ross ok used the ones that Approach Medium uses, also altered water colour, glad Im giving you helpful ideas

Tom
    Acer Predator Helios 300 16gb ram, GTX1060 graphics on windows home 10
    TANE build 94916 TRS19 build 111951

Thank you for the fascia source Felix!

Glad to hear it went well Tom. AP is a great source for inspiration/resources.

Still trying to knock this out, one peninsula at a time, about 50% done with the first room now. Hopefully room 2 goes faster, we'll see!

- Pete