Help with Subpar steamerz D&H Northern

caleb101

I've had the D&H Northern model and i have had a problem with it where by the model has a constantly opening smoke box door and i can't find a reason why it is doing it.
i know it is probably a script error but can some one help me sort it out

Post the kuid number, and if it is a non-dls unit, where you downloaded from, so one can have a look for you ;) 👍

Rico

I've had the D&H Northern model and i have had a problem with it where by the model has a constantly opening smoke box door and i can't find a reason why it is doing it.
i know it is probably a script error but can some one help me sort it out
Hi, I’m the creator of said model and I’d be glad to offer assistance.
The script error is being caused (from what I’ve seen) by newer releases of TRS19/TRS22 being packaged with a faulty/incompatible version of the LilB script library. To fix this, simply delete and re-install the script library in CM using a newer release of the script. If this error persists, try to swap out the lilbloco gs file in the locomotive as well.

If for some reason neither of those fix the issue, just delete the part in the mesh table for the smokebox door that aliases the animation (kin) file, and that will stop it from opening entirely.

Hope this helps!

What is the url for Subpar Steamerz? Even if the site is down I can get to it through Wayback Archive. Never mind, I found the URL.

Last edited:
What is the url for Subpar Steamerz? Even if the site is down I can get to it through Wayback Archive. Never mind, I found the URL.
Even If you found the url, not all the content is there from the latest capture. There is supposed to be two 4-10-2s and the D&H Northern and CP H1b, but since that capture was made before all of them were made, I guess you have to find someone with the original google drive links, they are your only hope.

I was looking for a CP 2317 model. I found two of them on different sites. The one is by MSTNoodle which is hard to find and it seems the only way to get it is on Trainzland which is a Russian site. The other was through wayback. I found a CP H1b on that same defunct site by MSTNoodle I believe on that Russian site. There is also one on the DLS but no tender by NOT_DOS_Player. The H1b is the 4-6-4 Empress which just toured from Calgary to Mexico City, right?

Back