Muting sound

I’m using Wagon stagecoach horses – trotting <Kuid 2:86627:100380:2> and Wagon stagecoach – trotting <Kuid 2:86627:100388:1> on my Trainz 12 route. Is there any way to mute the train car clacking noise and the rumbling as it goes over a switch? I’ve experimented with other horse trotting sounds in content manager plus, but only hear a passenger car sound.

Thanks for the suggestions. I went into content manager plus and added "disable- extra-track-sounds". I saved and exited. I opened the config folder and found the entry disable extra track sounds with the #1 assigned. I again saved and exited the config folder. I then committed the asset successfully (ctrl + M). When I go into driver I can hear the horses trotting, but also I still hear the rumbling as the wagon goes over switch. The asset was originally created for Trainz Classic. Could my version of Trainz (trainz 12) have issues with this asset? The wagon and horses look and work good, just would like to get rid of that rumbling sound. Is there any way to loop a track into itself without creating a switch?

Back