MIDWEST GRAIN & TERMINAL 2.0: PRE-ORDER NOW AND SAVE!

The route refuses to download on my puter, gets to 99% and hangs. Had this problem with your site on collecting content, got success then with Internet Download Manager but now, it does not get it. Frustration with doing the pre-order and no route to check everything out. So, can I a get a reliable download link? Thanks in advance for your help.

The route refuses to download on my puter, gets to 99% and hangs. Had this problem with your site on collecting content, got success then with Internet Download Manager but now, it does not get it. Frustration with doing the pre-order and no route to check everything out. So, can I a get a reliable download link? Thanks in advance for your help.
Maybe you shouldn't use Internet Download Manager. Try holding down the "ALT" key when you click on the down load link.

Paul

I bypassed IDLr, still hangs, everything except the route downloads off the page. ...weird Just had success on a laptop with chrome but still suggesting there is an imperfection with JR's functionality of this file link.

I bypassed IDLr, still hangs, everything except the route downloads off the page. ...weird Just had success on a laptop with chrome but still suggesting there is an imperfection with JR's functionality of this file link.

Ive downloaded it 3 times from the same links you guys use, no issue. I may work for them but i still use the same exact link the rest of the world does.

Hey, Dan.

That is the aluminum slab commodity by Josefpav. I believe the :09 or :10 version of that asset can only be found on the Marias Pass X route but don't quote me on that.
Sorry I couldn't give you a definite answer.

Josefpav also has the original version (<kuid:46162:60006>) of the slab included as a builtin asset for TS12.

Claude

Back