THE MARSZ BLOG

Hello Everyone --

Since my marsz layout is too big for TR12, I decided to do a little side marsz project in TR12, until I installed TANE down the road. This mini-project is call Marsz Alpha, and I'm building in stages, meaning, on a 6x6 boars I built a small pace, and then I merge 6x6 boards, and built a base there, and then connect them via tracks and aerial ....this process is continuously --

When I get someone showable I will post pictures.

Also, I downloaded my marsz items, and wow, I have a lot -- I downloaded thus far what I need, a total of 2,000+ -- there's about another 3,000 items! -- Soon will installed 3dmax, and update many items! Also, if anyone come across any marsz items with errors please let me know.

Thanks
Ish

Hi Marszlings,

A wile back I uploaded my track as updates using build 3.5. In the update I included "track condition". This is a requirement to make the track work properly in Tane and not have the cab jump around at speeds that I run on my Marsz routes. But... for those of you still using TS12, this creates an error that is easy to fix.

Just open the config using windows and highlight the line "track-condition 1" and delete it. Hit delete one more time so there is only one space between the upper section and the mesh-table. Save and close the config and then commit the save and that well fix it.

Sorry I don't have the time to fix this for you all. It would mean uploading all my track again with out "track-condition" in build 3.5, than with it in build 4.2. I don't have that time right now.

So the best thing to do is get and use Tane. Its a better program by far.

Enjoy Don

2fe4fe93fe0c53e25d88a8d3c341a010.jpg

Hello Don --

Thanks for the update, sir!!!

BTW -- As much stuff that there is for Marsz I find myself lacking items --- Might have to install 3dmax -- I think underground is lacking a lot -- problem is dealing with digholes is problematic!

!
Ish

Last edited:
Hello Colonistz

Just a minor update on things:

--Finally installed 3dmax -- Up and good, and ready to start construct items.

--I have download a couple of Marsz modules -- I did not like what I see so updating them each day for a better look and feel!

Well, that's it for now!

Take Care all! :wave:

Ish

Hi DON49PLM,

Your uploaded content listed below has been approved and will be available for download within 24 hours.

MARSZ-D Passenger Station, Tunnel v1 <KUID:387111:101184>
MARSZ-D Passenger Station, Tunnel v2 <KUID:387111:100704>
MARSZ-D Passenger Station, Tunnel v3 <KUID:387111:100707>

Regards,
The Trainz Team

f67b6a7296e00b1a04ec0b5f9a8f0357.jpg

3 new stations. The first is closed on both sides as shown above. Than open on one side and open on two side so they can be set side by side for a hub type station. Enjoy Don

Hello Colonists --

First, great content there Don -- Hopefully you can give a layout, sir!

Secondly, as for today:

Curiosity Rover Finds Its First Meteorite reported by NASA

[video=youtube;2lMFPwNPF0w]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2lMFPwNPF0w[/video]

Good Evening Everyone,

I came across this new game --

Surviving Mars - Announcement Trailer (NA)
[video=youtube;qORbw2jZM50]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qORbw2jZM50&amp;utm_source=Community+Newslette r&amp;utm_campaign=8ef410aca0-emsub_suma_sm_email_20170512&amp;utm_medium=email&amp;utm_ term=0_6b1b68c4d1-8ef410aca0-146857417[/video]

Have a great weekend!

Ish

Hello Colonists --

Worked a bit on Marsz --- More cosmetic then laying track -- This is Rigel Station, and constructions of a new tunnel called Sector D-49-M! :hehe:

Enjoy the screenies:
Have a nice weekend

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

DON49PLM;bt5199 said:
I too have done a little more on the "Red Planet".

Hi Don --

You've read my mind, because I was gonna asked you how far long have you gone with your Marsz project! For me, years --- I'm looking all of the Marsz contents, and I get overwhelmed of how much there is! :)

Take Care
Ish

Hello Colonists

It's been a long time since I've posted; However, I read the forums daily, plus I'm following the development of the Dev team very closely! I am not into trainz at this time due to a couple of factors: I have a new born baby-girl (born in April), plus 2 other girls ages 8! In a few months we will be moving, so taken inventory now so things don't built up! And, honestly, I'm not feeling the trainz mojo train just yet! With that said, I am very interested how these new water and ground textures from N3V are merging. I've followed N3V articles on this article section closely. These new features, I feel, will look very impressive across Marsz! When N3V finished their development of these new features, and all of the information is release I'll take that all in, and begin creating such textures, and see how it all span out across the vast landscape of Marsz; But for now I am just a speculator on the sidelines!

Everyone take care
God Bless
I'm always around!
Ish

Hello Everyone --

It's been a while --- I had open heart surgery and spend almost two months at the hospital which is why I was absent! Back now for about two weeks, and recovery is coming along fine!

Not sure when I get back into this trainz-thing, but when I do I'll keep you updated!

Everyone take care,
Ish

Sorry to hear your not feeling well. I wish you a speedy recovery. Hope to hear your well and back to Trainz soon. Don

Back