THE MARSZ BLOG

Thank you Ish, I think when the rains come again and the skys darken, then Trainz well be the thing to do again. "Blue Alien Planet Has Molten Glass Rain & Unusual Atmosphere, New Observations Show." I don't thing this would be the place I what to take my CRAP. Good to read about. Again, thanks. Don

sorry guys after 2 total knee replacements im still a little under the weather .hope to get back to planet building soon.i have done a lot of doodleing while regaining my strength.

1940gerns;bt3184 said:
sorry guys after 2 total knee replacements im still a little under the weather .hope to get back to planet building soon.i have done a lot of doodleing while regaining my strength.
Hello Gerns, No need to apology, sir ... Your health comes first, and I wish you the best on your rail track to recovery!!! Please keep us posted on your condition! Ishie :wave:

Hello Everyone -- Hope that you all are find! It's been a while, but I am always lurking around! LOL --- Just read N3V Newsletter, and their plans for traiinz -- New graphic engines, etc .... the only question that hit me is how will content be created with these new plans -- In other words, will creating content be the same steps as it is now? It always worries me, because N3V always tweak these rules and regulations --- I guess we will find out! All in all, the last time I created anything and upload it was in March (8 months ago) --- It's a huge learning curve now if I get back into it -- So, will see how that goes! I recently installed Trainz 12, updates to build 499 - etc, and photoshop! Not sure when, but might get my fingers dirty in creating something, perhaps a box to see how that goes -- Before I left I was creating contents using multiple attaching points, which I feel is a great use to cluster items from different creators into your own, thus creating something amazing -- I forgot how to do that now - LOL Go figure -- But taken it in good spirits, of course --- this journey is always a joyful one! Well, guys, please take care of yourself etc!!! Ishie -- LASTLY --- Thank you for still hanging around! I will make it up to you guys!!!!

ISH,
JUST TAKE IT ONE DAY AT A TIME - WE ALL FALL OUT WITH TRAINZ ETC FOR A TIME - THEN WE ALL SEEM TO COME BACK FULL OF IDEAS. AS YOU KNOW I STILL HAVE A HEAP OF IDEAS - ALL WE NEED IS A TALENT LIKE YOURS TO HELP MAKE THEM COME TRUE FOR THE MARSZOOMIANS OUT THERE!
YOUR FRIEND
BUTLER57

Hello Marszlings. Let me share with a pic of a little of what I'v been doing.
af35ab3104b669b7874dd1cf03c8411a.jpg

A new switch for speeds of 180 mph+. Still in beta but soon. Don49plm

Hello Don -- Thank you, sir, for sharing this screenshot! It allow us to see what you have been up to, and it looks great! Hope you are in good health -- Take care, buddy!! Ishie :wave:

Good Morning All -- I would like to wish all a Happy thanksgiving -- Including to those dear friends overseas --- May not be a holiday for you, still, it's all the same from my point of view! Enjoy the times with your families -- And God Bless to all! Thank you for reading this post --- Be safe, Take care yourselves!!! :wave: Ishie

Good Afternoon All ---

I have been away from the forum for 9 months, so I wasn't aware of this new era until one day one of my dear friend Heinz mentioned it to me via e-mail! Long story short I visited the "Kickstarted" site, and read through it, especially the goals, and noticed that one of them was Weather.

I have always been a huge weather guy for sim games, and I am talking about real weather. If you are familiar with X-plane, it has a feature where the weather in the game is the real weather in the world --- That feature is very cool -- I started a thread about this subject ages ago in the suggestion forum:

http://forums.auran.com/trainz/showthread.php?102100-Real-Weather-from-the-real-world-for-Trainz-Sim!!!

Now, I know Mars is different, but I think NASA due monitor Mars' weather patterns, but I do not know if such data is made available. If so, imagine the weather patterns that any loco must then face across vast red deserts!

With that said, sounds cool this new approach N3V is taken!!!

Have a good day all
Ishie

Hello Don,

Nice screenshot, sir! ---

In T12, your route is hightlight in red --- MARSZ-D Lava Flow Run! Not sure what that means since it's been a while! -- I try downloading, but nothing happens!

Any suggestions, are welcome -- I try again, tho, and if all fails I'll reach you to you via e-mail --perhpas send me cdp, and see how that goes!

Ishie

I know it’s missing a dependency. A beta robot. I thought that it could de down loaded and just delete missing dependency and all will be good. No? So I’ll fix that and re-post it. After I fix the track because you can’t post a track without a Lod tree now. So the tunnel track in the picture is back on the drawing board.

DON49PLM;bt3300 said:
I know it’s missing a dependency. A beta robot. I thought that it could de down loaded and just delete missing dependency and all will be good. No? So I’ll fix that and re-post it. After I fix the track because you can’t post a track without a Lod tree now. So the tunnel track in the picture is back on the drawing board.

Good Morning Don,

Thank you, sir for the update!!!

So, I am assuming you're going to upload an updated version of the route --- If so, please let us know -- And you're welcome, of course, to use this blog to tell us everything about your Marsz route! Or others at anytime!!! :wave:

Take Care
Ishie

Thanks for coming back Ish. Great stuff in the slide show. I fixed my route and posted it. I was build 3.7. That was what the problem. I down numbered to 2.9 and removed the missing stuff. it is now v1.2. This is the route I tested my train on. It's not the route you see in the pictures yet. I'm still working on that one....soon, I hope. Enjoy, Don.

DON49PLM;bt3303 said:
Thanks for coming back Ish. Great stuff in the slide show. I fixed my route and posted it. I was build 3.7. That was what the problem. I down numbered to 2.9 and removed the missing stuff. it is now v1.2. This is the route I tested my train on. It's not the route you see in the pictures yet. I'm still working on that one....soon, I hope. Enjoy, Don.

Hello Don,

Thank YOU, sir for keeping us interest on Marsz all these months with your wonderful creative contents! Trainz is still updating to Build 61388 (have taken all morning thru afternoon) -- However, tomorrow I'll download all of your contents off the DLS, and your route! I'll drop another Update on how that went, among other things have done to get ready to get my hands dirty with trainz! LOL

Take care, and thanks for keeping us updated on your route, etc! :wave: -- Looking forward to running it!

Ishie

My Journey back into Trainz - Update #4

Good Morning All,

Those Mars signals with errors have been fixed -- Thanks to Manweb for that! I have uploaded the new updated signals, and are now at the mercy of the DLS -- Let's cross our fingers! LOL

In the last few days I looked through my external hard drives, and to be honest, my head began to spin -- I had no idea how much contents I have collected and stored! Anyhow, I did pulled a couple of routes out and installed them, for example, my Desert route, which brings me to my next plans.

I have always wanted to connect normal routes, by using a launch pad or something like a terminal space installation, and then use that to launch into Marsz! In other words, the session would end on Earth, and then continues on Marsz! Butler57 and I talked about this idea in detailed last year! It was an idea that is easy to implement, because the layout that I had in mind to use is almost done ....

I will be starting a new Blog that will discuss and detail everything about my Desert Route, among others. For now, just brieftly, the route was started with Trainz 2006 came out, and at this stage is at 90% done! More about this route when I begin the new blog about it! I did not wanted to jam the Marsz blog with Earth's routes --- In fact, you guys are welcome to use that new blog to tell us more about your own route, if you so desire! I will named the blog, with a general title, that can represent anyone's routes!

Of course, Marsz moduels, etc .... will continues to move forward! I would just divide my between here and there!

Well, everyone be safe - Take Care
Ishie

PS. I will paste link here to new blog!

Back