You have insufficient privileges to reply here

Maxxp09

I just seen the "You have insufficient privileges to reply here" meaning that I Will never Reply. How do I Change the Settings? Please Help?

@Maxxp09 Did you try:
  1. https://support.trainzportal.com/index.php?/Troubleshooter/Step/View/1
    • This is a short to the Supposrt -> Troubleshooter & Ticket Submission -> General/Other
  2. Login at top left
  3. Use Next steps option "Other"
  4. Use Next Steps option "Submit a Support Ticket"
  5. Fill out the form
P.S. I generated incidently a new account to this new forum. Got similar trouble. May be you too? Try login at MyTrainz an than choose the forum. Is the trouble than gone?

Last edited:
Well, That I just did that and that Message Received.

I just Put "I was trying to Post Screenshots to USA Pics and Show off Your Reskins." and "Can you please let me Post Screenshots of "USA Pics" and "Show Off Your Reskins" Please?" and that's it! My Message was Received! Thank you! And the workers are gonna get there to help me Reply!

Well, That I just did that and that Message Received.

I just Put "I was trying to Post Screenshots to USA Pics and Show off Your Reskins." and "Can you please let me Post Screenshots of "USA Pics" and "Show Off Your Reskins" Please?" and that's it! My Message was Received! Thank you! And the workers are gonna get there to help me Reply!
It's the weekend in Australia, where we are all off enjoying beer and barbeques. The Trainz team, unlike our real life trains do not operate 24/7

Huh. Weird. I was looking around TF's NKP Hudsons and tried to figure out why the heck I wasn't able to reply. But here? I can.

Huh. Weird. I was looking around TF's NKP Hudsons and tried to figure out why the heck I wasn't able to reply. But here? I can.
A) Contact Support (link at the top of the page) and get it fixed
B) Fix the ridiculous size of your signature ASAP. Read rule 18.2 of the Code of Conduct about the allowed size.

That first comment was me as a helping citizen of the community. That second me in my role of moderator, so go fix it.

Back