Yet another Trainz site: Trainz Simulator

It's not very well designed either. Try changing the size of your browser and see what happens. Not fluid. Lazy. Thumbs down from me.

For me the only serious site other than this one here is trainz.de
Beside the majority of German threats there is an international section. But you are welcome to post in the German boards in English as well...
And you can find my assets there a little earlier than on the DLS :)

Did you say designed? It looks like a satchel from somebody on his way to art class after has been hit by a bus...

PS.: On trainz.de you can switch to complete English menus as well

Last edited:
Unfortunately it is the modern way - look at all the YouTube ads for web site development kits.

"With just a few clicks you will have a professional website up and running and the sales will come rolling in".

I can see how this appeals to a sole trader or a small business who lacks the staff, time and know-how to develop their own web site.

Unfortunately it is the modern way - look at all the YouTube ads for web site development kits.

"With just a few clicks you will have a professional website up and running and the sales will come rolling in".

I can see how this appeals to a sole trader or a small business who lacks the staff, time and know-how to develop their own web site.

There are "drop and drag" apps that do allow you to make responsive websites. (I maintain a 3000 page site.) The problem is, people don't investigate and don't search out "drop and drag" builders with the right building tools. Likely, they have no idea.

The site is responsive to DEVICE. I checked it on my phone and tablet and it was fine (I just checked the first page). So it appears to be responsive to device but not window size (desktop).

Back