Yes Indeed , The NYCTA (5) LINE !

trainzamtrakfan

Californian Trainzer
Yes , you heard it right , the NYCTA (5) Line from 125th - 14th street. This route has took me over 3 months to complete.

Features:

125-14th Street Stations
Grand Central
Connections to the 4,6,A,C,E,N,R,L Trains ! ( I Know the N,R trains do not run on that line)

Screens:

(125th Terminal)

(125th St)

(86 St)

( GCT (A) Platform)

( Station List)

Route is due on the Dls by 7/5/2010 !

-Andre

EDIT: THE ROUTE WILL NOT BE POSTED ON 7/5/2010 DUE TO MAJOR TUNNEL GLITCH

I WILL HAVE A WEBSITE WHERE YOU CAN DOWNLOAD THE ROUTE AND ASSETS !

Last edited:
Yes , you heard it right , the NYCTA (5) Line from 125th - 14th street. This route has took me over 3 months to complete.

Features:

125-14th Street Stations
Grand Central
Connections to the 4,6,A,C,E,N,R,L Trains ! ( I Know the N,R trains do not run on that line)

Screens:

(125th Terminal)

(125th St)

(86 St)

( GCT (A) Platform)

( Station List)

Route is due on the Dls by 7/5/2010 !

-Andre
Andre, you only have to press printscreen key and if it is '10 SP2, there is a folder in userdata(?) that says screenshots, or the spot for '10 no service packs, it is in the main TS2010 folder
It also looks good, the route

Andre, you only have to press printscreen key and if it is '10 SP2, there is a folder in userdata(?) that says screenshots, or the spot for '10 no service packs, it is in the main TS2010 folder
It also looks good, the route

yes, i know but when i tried to upload a screenshot with the print key pressed, the overall picture came out horrible and messed up with a line throught the middle , so now i use my camera !

-Andre

Edit: thanks alot !

Last edited:
are you still planning on uploading this route to the DLS because im waiting for it lol how for are you now?

so can i download it to my 2006 game

nope,

trainzamtrakfan: if you go into the config and change it from 2.9 to 2.6 (version) it will be 2006 compatable making jamal happy (I do this with my content, never done it with a route though)

Regards,
Phil

nope,

trainzamtrakfan: if you go into the config and change it from 2.9 to 2.6 (version) it will be 2006 compatable (making jamal happy)

Regards,
Phil

thank you so much Phil , now i must fix the tunnels and you guys will see my work for once .. also i have some bad news: There is no Scenery ; no objects ; except the tunnels and stations !!!

Andre

yeah , sure you can . be aware that this route

REQUIREMENTS:

- Magicland Subway Construction Set ( ALL ASSETS)
-REQURIRES NYCTA 143 SUBWAY CAR & MARTA SUBWAY CAR BY JALEEL ON TRAINZ.LUVR.NET (SCENERY)
- FRM Elevated Subway Kit
- Magicland Subway Signals
- Subway Station 4 Local (Magicland)
- Subway Tunnel 1 Line 1 Side (Magicland)
- Ballast (PAINT)
- The Tunnel Here : http://metrorus.ru/?p=278
-81-717.5M (BATCH 2008) Here: http://metrorus.ru/

Last edited:
Back