Why was all of n3v down?

Its often up for 24/7 so maybe it just felt like taking 4 hours off, take a bit of time out or maybe to take in a movie or something.

I believe a dingo and a kangaroo got into an argument about who should be flippin' the bill for the Amazon servers, and a koala finally broke up the fight. Then things were back to normal.

:)

Paul

alens.jpg

It was probably because you overloaded the system, downloading all that free content, expecting it to be free and readily available 24-7-365, and you didn't pay the server bill, for the free service that you get from N3V.

Well it's still not working here, so it's probably because the aresholes in OZ don't realise that the rest of the world don't have week long 'Barbie breaks'

Well it's still not working here, so it's probably because the aresholes in OZ don't realise that the rest of the world don't have week long 'Barbie breaks'

That's a bit uncalled for there BLACKWATCH. N3V are well aware of the problem, but they have to work with Softlayer to get the problem sorted. Incidentally, mine is working fine at the moment so it may actually be a localised issue at this stage.

Shane

I agree. A bit harsh and I usually reset my DNS cache and retype details in CM after an outage. It seems to clear things up a bit.

John

Back